Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Oboingo1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 10, 2013, 07:41 PM
United States, WI, Milwaukee
Joined Nov 2012
24 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
Sold
Carbon Cub - SBach Brick - OFFER -

picked this up awhile ago..
here's the specs..
Carbon Cub wih an Sbach brick
I picked this up from a seller who had the usual V1 problems, but replaced the block with an SBach.
It was crashed lightly, bit cracked the wing, but was repaired with ca glue.
I wanted the lights to work,so i ordered a harness to adapt into the sbach board.
Then i (dumb move on my part) broke a wire on a wing servo at the plug. Tried to solder but it didnt work, since my soldering skills are way poor..
Rambling here..
It needs some tlc, the servo wire needs to be re-soldered to the plug better, to plug into board.
Tail was broken off during shipment when I purchased, so it' has been glued (CA) back on as well.

Needs -
-Soldering on servo wire.
- prop adaptor (broke on nose dive crash..)
- wall ac cord if you want to plug charger into wall socket
----------
----------
Sale includes
- plane
- box
- 1 battery
- charger
- charger leads
- gws 5030 prop
- orig cub prop
- spinner