HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by brontide, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 10, 2013, 07:50 PM
Stop me before I build again!
United States, NY, Albany
Joined Sep 2012
1,320 Posts
Discussion
Flight box

Got tired of hunting down things before going flying and I think my wife was getting a little peeved about the junk everywhere. Picked up a hard case from harbor freight tools.
brontide is offline Find More Posts by brontide
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 10, 2013, 10:20 PM
my Head is Spinning!!!
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2012
1,009 Posts
I have the same case, Please note your TX is upside down when you carry the case. Put some cushioning by the antenna or put place her side ways like I do. I you want to that is.

Cheers!
Helldiver is offline Find More Posts by Helldiver
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Horizon Hobby Faze!
Old Feb 11, 2013, 06:31 AM
Stop me before I build again!
United States, NY, Albany
Joined Sep 2012
1,320 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldiver View Post
I have the same case, Please note your TX is upside down when you carry the case. Put some cushioning by the antenna or put place her side ways like I do. I you want to that is.

Cheers!
Actually it's not there anymore; its been removed and I use the modules.
brontide is offline Find More Posts by brontide