SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Get Real, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 10, 2013, 11:30 AM
Flippin Multirotors
Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
5,039 Posts
Discussion
E-Fest 2013 Pics

Some pics from E-Fest 2013 With BigSquidRc. Many more pics and some videos posted in the events section HERE. Big thanks to BigSquidRc. When i go to events I always try and bring back some pics or videos when i can for those that cant attend when i go to these things.
Get Real is offline Find More Posts by Get Real
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Get Real; Feb 13, 2013 at 11:12 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 15, 2013, 12:37 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
United States, MI, Honor
Joined Dec 2005
5,117 Posts
I said this on the thread that you posted the pictures, but I will also say it here.

Thank you for taking, posting and sharing all these photos. I know it is a lot of work, so Thank you again.
Conehead
Orrin Eldred

I am not trying to spam you, I just appreciate people who attend events and share their photos.
Conehead is online now Find More Posts by Conehead
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: TRAMPS Air Show, 28-June 2014
Old Feb 15, 2013, 12:58 PM
Flippin Multirotors
Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
5,039 Posts
Thanks,I always try and bring back pics and some videos of events for those that cant attend. Hoping I can make it to I-Hobby this year to,The camera I bought last year has been a nice improvement and hopefully it shows in the picture quality.. Not a fancy DSLR but its been really nice compared to the old camera and has plenty of capacity for photos.
Get Real is offline Find More Posts by Get Real
RCG Plus Member