Old Feb 10, 2013, 06:43 AM
Joined Feb 2011
467 Posts
Discussion
Wrong "trottle puls" temperatur drift?!

Hey,
im using OSD Pro v4 Logger
Frsky PPM telemetrie reciver.

im doing the Servo calibration indoors at like 25. everyting is fine, rth detection on cannel 1.
but sometimes when i fly outdoors (-10 to -15) when i want to start the motors the osd says "RTH wrong trottle pulse detected" ?!

how can i fix that?
no pcm pulse detection on yes?

servo calibration outdoors?

please help
V_Okto is offline Find More Posts by V_Okto
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2013, 03:47 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,936 Posts
Hi, this could either be an issue with the Frsky sending an occasional unexpected pulse due to temperature, or an issue with the OSD receiving one due to temperature. I don't believe we've received any reports of the latter, but I certainly don't want to rule it out (or suggest there's an issue with the Frsky, which also seems unlikely).

Yes, as long as the Frsky supports failsafes, you can just set the "no PCM pulse detection" to "yes" and as long as RTH still works when you trigger it, and you don't see any anomolies in your RC link, it should be ok.
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor