HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Feb 08, 2013, 09:19 PM
Joined Feb 2013
5 Posts
Help!
QR Ladybird Help

I need some assistance here. My wife bought me a QR Ladybird...just for the heck of it. Awesome surprise. I had never even heard of it before.

So, out of the box (she purchased some kit...nice "metal" case, extra batteries, etc.) I charged up some batteries, plugged them in, and gave it a go.

I have NEVER used any sort of RC anything before...but holy crap was it fun. I just kept charging up the batteries, and trying to fly it...

Well, I ran it into a wall (of course)...and now the little bug won't fly. When I plug a battery into it, the ladybug flashes quickly. I then turn on the controller (Devo 4) push the throttle up and back as I had been doing...and nothing.

So a little bit of searching around and I find that I may have to "bind" it. Ok...makes sense. I plugged the little bind plug that came with the ladybird into its bind port, plugged in a battery. The ladybird now flashed slowly (as opposed to quickly). I turned on the Devo 4...and nothing seemed to happen.

Please help me out here! I really want to keep flying it, but have NO idea where to being to debug this.

Thanks!!!
DiB78 is offline Find More Posts by DiB78
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 09, 2013, 11:27 AM
1st to the scene of the crash
United States, GA, Dalton
Joined Jul 2012
1,917 Posts
Try this make sure throttle is all the down, turn on TX within ten seconds plug in ladybird and let it set for a few seconds light should turn steady red when binding is completed. hope this helps!
Laneritc is online now Find More Posts by Laneritc
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 09, 2013, 08:27 PM
Joined Feb 2013
5 Posts
No luck

Thanks for the reply...but I'm still having no luck. After a few dozen good flights, the QR ladybird just blinks at me now.
Old Feb 09, 2013, 11:22 PM
Cranky old fart
Germantown, WI.
Joined Oct 2007
21,486 Posts
Go here and ask: http://www.rcgroups.com/mini-multirotors-800/
Balr14 is offline Find More Posts by Balr14
Old Feb 10, 2013, 09:45 PM
Joined Feb 2013
5 Posts
Thanks. I reposted in the other area. I'm closing this thread.

Moved to:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...4#post24097292
Closed Thread