Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 08, 2013, 05:31 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 179
For Sale
Mini Picks and hook Set for $3.99 plus $2 shipping!

This versatile 4-pick set is great for many small jobs for the modeler around the shop and home! The high-visibility, screw-driver style handles offer both control and makes them easy to find in your flight box too!!!

This pick set is great for getting small parts from tight places, “O” rings and gaskets & servo cables barried in the plane.

Use the straight pcik for a starter for servo mounting screws, use the hook to get ahold of the servo wires or nyrods.

The picks can also scrape out dirt and debris from grooved surfaces and other applications for any modeler.

This is a great pick set to have on-hand in the shop or in a drawer at home.
•Includes straight pick, 90 degree pick, 120 degree hook and round angle hook
•High-visibility handles
•Screwdriver-style handles give better control
Handle: 5/8" square, 2-1/2" L

I sell these for $3.99 plus $2 shipping. Let me know if you can use these!

Please give me your mailing address and please help me keep track of you order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.

My account in Pay Pal is under uncgeorge@comcast.net
unclegeorge is offline Find More Posts by unclegeorge
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts