Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Feb 08, 2013, 03:56 AM
Germany
Joined Feb 2013
22 Posts
Help!
Slow Servo Moves

I have an Eagle Tree Guardian 2D/3D and installed in my Graupner Rookie QR. All servos are in the right direction. The gain Cannel is not connect because I lack a channel for it. Mode Channel is connected. In 2D mode the servos are moving in the right direction, but very slowly, when I move the plane around his axes. If The Guardian is off, Servos move is normaly speed
Two ailerons are connected with a Y-cable. The software on the PC, I drop everything to factory settings. I've seen your video tutorial. Here, all the servos move much faster. What did I do wrong, or is it the Guardian? The controls on the Guardian is turned to maximum. Also, it changes nothing.
annimaus is offline Find More Posts by annimaus
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2013, 02:34 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,920 Posts
Hi, if you connect the Guardian to the PC, does the "AHI" display move very rapidly as you move the guardian around? Or, does it move very slowly and lag the movement of the guardian?
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 12, 2013, 06:07 AM
Germany
Joined Feb 2013
22 Posts
the "AHI" display move very rapidly
annimaus is offline Find More Posts by annimaus
Old Feb 14, 2013, 01:57 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,920 Posts
Hi, we're discussing this here and I'll get back ASAP!
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 14, 2013, 02:29 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,920 Posts
Hi, we have a couple more questions for you, if you don't mind:

• Could you describe the results from when you move the sticks in 2D Mode, 3D Mode and Disabled? Do the servos move quickly with the stick movements, or do they lag and catch up? Is the movement smooth, or jerky?
• When you pitch/roll the airplane while in 2D Mode without touching the control sticks, you say that the servos move “slowly.” Could you please elaborate? Does it seem like the servos are not moving as far, or they are going slowly and then catching up? Would you be able to post a short youtube video of the behavior?

Thanks!
Site Sponsor