HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by erdnuckel2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 10:38 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
9,364 Posts
Contest
Beat THIS!!!

I already started a thread like this before (inspired by the original ultimate heli challenge thread for the Syma107G) but it lay dormant for too long to still allow answers in it.

SO, I decided to try this again, this time no longer focused on the S107G, but to just throw out ideas on how to try and challenge your skill set with a micro heli ... be that CoAx, FP micro or even CP micro.
Off course, they are all suited differently to master specific challenges and sometimes one will be MUCH better for a particular challenge than another.

But the main point is just to put the idea out and show what I did.#

Right now, I have two items on order/in the mail for challenges to do.

The first challenge will be called "magic 8" and I have to thank Mike (chap1012) for actually coming up with it (even if it was just a JOKE, I think it is worth being taken VERY seriously, as I can imagine this to become a heck of a challenge ...

The second challenge will be called "Simon sez" and it is actually a dual challenge (start thinking about WHY I might call it the way I did, the solution will be posted in about a week or so, when I get the item I won in an ebay auction for it [ebay says ETA is next Wednesday ...)

THIS is gonna be gooood guys!!!

Looking forward to meeting all of you back here every once in a while ...

HAPPY FLYING to all of you ... and may the force be with you !

E2
erdnuckel2 is offline Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: E2's canopy thread
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2013, 06:49 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
9,364 Posts
magic 8 - getting closer ...

Ok, so I received the first prop for my "MAGIC 8" challenge over the weekend (better on Friday night), so were getting closer.
Unfortunately still missing props 2 (second main prop) and prop 3 (the secret prop .), but I am on the way.
Here is the first peek ...

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=2797

erdnuckel2 is offline Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: E2's canopy thread