HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by mattyhawk, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 10:17 AM
Fill'er Up!
Oxnard, Ca
Joined Oct 2008
1,796 Posts
Trader Rating: 52
Sold
MRRCSOUND Budget V3 Sound System

This is a used but recently bought (summer of 2012) budget sound system for your electric planes by MrRCSound. Great little unit for the size. I have only used it a couple times, had it installed in a twin A-26 Invader with a second unit. Due to an "incident" last weekend , I had to retire the A-26, and I do not plan to use the unit again. The unit was not damaged in the incident as I have fully tested it and it works 100% perfect. Includes the unused screen and velcro for mounting.

Please note, the unit come originally with the electronics mounted to the outside of the speaker box. I removed the electronics from the exterior of the speaker box due to packaging restrictions in the plane. These electronics can be mounted again. If buyer requests me to mount them to the speaker enclosure, I will do so free of charge using double sided servo tape as it comes from MRRCSOUND.

http://demo010082.hgsitebuilder.com/...ions-and-price

Version B: Lycoming, Pratt&Whitney Double Wasp, BMW, Wright Cyclone

Please note, I will include a magnetic choke installed on a separate servo wire to prevent possible interference from causing the unit to reset in air. This is not shown in the pics.

$90 shipped CONUS with magnetic choke included.

Guaranteed not DOA.
Paypal ready.
mattyhawk is offline Find More Posts by mattyhawk
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 08, 2013, 07:36 AM
Richmond, Oh USA
Joined Feb 2001
87 Posts
Trader Rating: 88
Hi, sent you a PM...
John Boy is online now Find More Posts by John Boy
Closed Thread