HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 06, 2013, 08:55 PM
Chris Reibert #78
Joined Dec 2008
433 Posts
Build Log
AS350 Eurocopter Step by Step Build Video Part 1 and Part 2

RC Aerodyne AS350 Eurocopter True Scale Step by Step Build Video Part 1 (17 min 43 sec)

crmodels is offline Find More Posts by crmodels
Last edited by crmodels; Feb 10, 2013 at 08:48 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 10, 2013, 08:52 AM
Chris Reibert #78
Joined Dec 2008
433 Posts
Completed Video Part 2 late last night.
Once this SNOW disappears I might we able to fly!

AS350 Eurocopter True Scale Step by Step Build Video Part 2 (14 min 45 sec)
Old Feb 10, 2013, 10:09 AM
Suspended Account
M$ Security
Joined Jun 2010
728 Posts
edited.
Mikarro is offline Find More Posts by Mikarro
Last edited by Mikarro; Mar 01, 2013 at 02:37 PM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 10, 2013, 11:15 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Feb 2013
9 Posts
???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikarro View Post
I enjoyed his reviews, why would you say it is a spam?
VenDetta2Max is offline Find More Posts by VenDetta2Max
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 10, 2013, 11:31 AM
Just trying to fly...
NC
Joined Jan 2011
1,336 Posts
Great review Crmodels, keep up the good work!
Dr. Evil is offline Find More Posts by Dr. Evil
Old Feb 10, 2013, 11:51 AM
Track clear , smoke on !
3 miles from AMA HQ Muncie, IN.
Joined Jan 2009
1,765 Posts
Because it is SPAM , he is sponsored by RCAerodyne and this is nothing more than a free advertisement for them pushing their new products at no cost to them while RCGroups lets them get by with it.

It's no wonder why this forum has lost it's posting numbers and why poeple really interested in the hobby have moved to other forum websites that do not allow this type of BS.

There are people on here that post their own new products and they are called sponsores not members and they pay to play unlike Mr cr.
cap231ex is online now Find More Posts by cap231ex
Old Feb 10, 2013, 12:14 PM
Chris Reibert #78
Joined Dec 2008
433 Posts
I am a full time electrical contractor and have been flying R/C for over 26years. I live contributing to the hobby! Where else would one share new stuff in the hobby, other than a hobby forum?

Payroll I wish... Want to see my out going Paypal account? Yes I fly for RC Aerodyne and when a new product gets released I do get a discount because I do the test flying/reports/and videos.

You at my YouTube account. I also do this for Blade helis, Mikado, etc...
I enjoy helping people in the hobby. See it as you do I just like to share new things.

Remember you hold your credit cards and money, I don't make you buy these products. I will keep writing reviews and sharing my views with the helicopter community.

Remember these are "my views" everybody is entitled to there own views

Have a great day
Last edited by crmodels; Feb 11, 2013 at 08:23 PM.
Old Feb 10, 2013, 01:47 PM
Track clear , smoke on !
Joined Jan 2009
1,765 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmodels View Post
Yes I fly for RC Aerodyne am when a new product gets released I do get a did out because I do the test flying/reports/and videos.
I will keep writing reviews and sharing my views with the helicopter community.

Like I said you ARE a sponsored pilot by RC Aerodyne , there for you need to be a "sponsored member" NOT just a regular "registered member" .

It is for this reason why your posted threads have been moved or removed from the other forum sites you have posted these same threads to ( ie. HF , RR , SRCH).

You Chaos guys have your own forum where you are free to post these kind of threads without breaking the rules , but here you must follow the rules just like everyone else.
Old Feb 10, 2013, 01:48 PM
Track clear , smoke on !
Joined Jan 2009
1,765 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cap231ex View Post
Like I said you ARE a sponsored pilot by RC Aerodyne , there for you need to be a "sponsored member" NOT just a regular "registered member" .

It is for this reason why your posted threads have been moved or removed from the other forum sites you have posted these same threads to ( ie. HF , RR , SRCH).

You Chaos guys have your own forum where you are free to post these kind of threads without breaking the rules , but here you must follow the rules just like everyone else.
Old Feb 10, 2013, 02:06 PM
Chris Reibert #78
Joined Dec 2008
433 Posts
I did not by any means try to step on anyone's toes here.
I really enjoy this hobby 110% I spend $1000's a year on this hobby and enjoy writing articles and making videos. It is a passion I've had my entire life! f I have offended any of the users on this forum I am sorry. I just don't get if someone takes the hundreds of hours it takes to do builds and videos etc why they should get attacked about it so rudely. I am prob one of the nicest people in the hobby and put other people's needs before my own. I've helped countless number of newcomers in the hobby this year! I even give up my weekends of personal flying to buddy box newcomers for Free!

Again by making a review or build video does not force anyone to go buy that product. If I can't share my thoughts and views with this helicopter community without getting attacked I will take them elsewhere!

* For the people who enjoy my reviews and builds I'm sorry if you felt I was in the wrong? You know my YouTube channel and can keep up on my videos there. Not one to start a fight nor contribute to forum fights. That is left for high school teenage girls! Thank you for your kind words and support! *
Old Feb 11, 2013, 07:07 PM
Australia, QLD, Brookfield
Joined May 2010
32 Posts
I don't think it's an issue posting a build video.......but be honest and tell others you are linked to these vendors before posting so there is no confusion.
Hank79 is offline Find More Posts by Hank79
Old Feb 12, 2013, 11:06 AM
Canada, BC, Terrace
Joined Feb 2010
332 Posts
I don't think any one would have a problem if you kept it to just one thread like others build threads. Issues start to arise when you start making multiple threads in multiple categories for such things as unboxing in the this thread, an over all look over here in this other new thread, a build video in that thread and a flying video over there in that one. You have three threads alone just in the Scale Helis section here on Rcgroups for this one helicopter. That looks a lot like spam to a lot of people. Don't get me wrong I think your reviews are top notch, but perhaps try keeping it to just the one thread?
FiveZigen is offline Find More Posts by FiveZigen
Last edited by FiveZigen; Feb 12, 2013 at 11:17 AM.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 04:10 PM
Chris Reibert #78
Joined Dec 2008
433 Posts
Ya from now on if I decide to post on here I will keep one thread for all videos: box/build/flight.

Thanks for your support and kind words
Old Feb 13, 2013, 11:21 AM
Joined Jul 2007
25 Posts
doh,

ant i thougt people not like me for spammin

are new baby bird, big 700 brother of the small spammer bird

Roban Model - 700 size AS-350 Scale Heli w Compactor mechanic (4 min 11 sec)

Mike
Roban Model
---do what you have to do
mpnemo is offline Find More Posts by mpnemo
Old Feb 14, 2013, 05:28 PM
Just trying to fly...
NC
Joined Jan 2011
1,336 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmodels View Post
Ya from now on if I decide to post on here I will keep one thread for all videos: box/build/flight.

Thanks for your support and kind words
Do whatcha gotta do bro., keep up the good work. I think most ppl here enjoys your reviews very much.
Dr. Evil is offline Find More Posts by Dr. Evil