HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by hone1er, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 02:43 PM
Team Twisted!
United States, CA, Hercules
Joined Dec 2011
4,318 Posts
Cool
Death of the Vyper Bype

Here are the last 2 flights on my 3DHS Vyper Bype. The last one ended in a crash. Needs a new motor box and the bottom left wing could use some love.

Bype (5 min 24 sec)

I knew it was coming
Vyper Bype eats dirt (2 min 18 sec)

While it wasn't my all time favorite plane it was a fun little flyer. If you want a small electric bipe this is the one. Draws nice lines, snaps good, does really good rollers, and has loads of tail authority. But if you aren't into bipes i'd stick with the mono-wing planes.
hone1er is online now Find More Posts by hone1er
Last edited by hone1er; Feb 06, 2013 at 02:51 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 10, 2013, 06:37 PM
Joined Sep 2008
429 Posts
It was awfully expensive for such a small bipe. I'd like to get a bipe but I couldn't justify the cost.
DonEmmel is offline Find More Posts by DonEmmel
Old Feb 10, 2013, 06:46 PM
Team Twisted!
Joined Dec 2011
4,318 Posts
Me either but i got it in a trade.
Old Feb 10, 2013, 09:52 PM
lost in the addiction of flyin
Canada, BC, Kelowna
Joined Dec 2009
802 Posts
your not throwing it out after that minor damage are you?
furballll is offline Find More Posts by furballll
Old Feb 10, 2013, 09:56 PM
Team Twisted!
Joined Dec 2011
4,318 Posts
Not throwing it out just giving it to someone who will fly it. I didn't fly the plane much and tried to sell it. I was only offered $150 RTF soooo i had some fun with it. All the electronics are in good condition so i'll either put them in something else or sell them.
Old Feb 11, 2013, 02:35 AM
lost in the addiction of flyin
Canada, BC, Kelowna
Joined Dec 2009
802 Posts
kinda what i hoped for, but the post leads a bit past that, ya i also seen your post of the offer, thats the price range that plane should have been in new but at rtf its insulting. there are lots of people out there in the hobby that have more time than money and have nothing better to do sometimes than repair damaged airframes so they can enjoy the hobby.
furballll is offline Find More Posts by furballll