Old Feb 06, 2013, 01:25 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
353 Posts
Complaint
Apeal, Stop the Double Standard Moderation

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...5&postcount=24

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1821607

You just warned me for Trolling widespread in this thread. Your comment was that I should only post One time and only about an experience with HK. I'm no longer allowed to reply to HK threads started by other members yet everyone else can??? I made 2 posts that were about the topic and 2 posts asking a few members to stop their repeated confrontational and mocking posts. EVERY time I post a few regular Pro-HK supporters reply with a barrage of complaints no matter what I say and then they all REPORT me and the mods warn me. Do you ever read the multiple replies these members post every time I comment? They should get warned NOT me. The majority of my posts contribute to the topic and break no rules.
This time as soon as I made my first post, porcia83 began his barrage of posts designed to elicit an emotional response and mock me. He started in post #14, then a quick advertisement in #16, then this reported post #24, then again in #26, #33, #34, #39, #44, #47 and finally #48. That's TEN off topic posts for One reason only, to provoke and mock me. If you read all those posts it will be obvious this is a form of Trolling. I am part of the user base too and I find these 10 obnoxious posts exceptionally annoying. If my post was trolling then there is no denying that porcia's TEN off topic replies plus many more in numerous other threads is Trolling widespread. This is how porcia responds every time I post. Porcia acts like he's so helpful but look at his posts. He goes from forum to forum confronting One member after another with posts designed to elicit an emotional response and seldom helps anyone.
Please do not allow porcia83 and a few HK fanatics to influence your decisions on when to warn a member. Read the phony, irrelevant, BS that those people repeat over and over in an effort to Censor other members.
They are always confrontational and they are the problem not me.

Please be fair and unbiased to all members.
Don't allow a small organized group to manipulate the report system and influence your moderation.
Stop the Double Standard Moderation.
valanti256 is offline Find More Posts by valanti256
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2013, 03:28 PM
Joined Apr 2012
811 Posts
Can you please provide the link for the post you're appealing? Thanks.
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar
Old Feb 06, 2013, 03:37 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
353 Posts
The link is there it's the first One. Post #24.
If you did not receive the report I will send it again and delete this appeal. Let me know.
valanti256 is offline Find More Posts by valanti256
Last edited by valanti256; Feb 06, 2013 at 04:04 PM.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 04:02 PM
Joined Apr 2012
811 Posts
Appeal a post not moderated

Link - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...5&postcount=24
Proposed Warning - Trolling

Issue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by valanti256 View Post
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...5&postcount=24

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1821607

You just warned me for Trolling widespread in this thread. Your comment was that I should only post One time and only about an experience with HK. I'm no longer allowed to reply to HK threads started by other members yet everyone else can??? I made 2 posts that were about the topic and 2 posts asking a few members to stop their repeated confrontational and mocking posts. EVERY time I post a few regular Pro-HK supporters reply with a barrage of complaints no matter what I say and then they all REPORT me and the mods warn me. Do you ever read the multiple replies these members post every time I comment? They should get warned NOT me. The majority of my posts contribute to the topic and break no rules.
This time as soon as I made my first post, porcia83 began his barrage of posts designed to elicit an emotional response and mock me. He started in post #14, then a quick advertisement in #16, then this reported post #24, then again in #26, #33, #34, #39, #44, #47 and finally #48. That's TEN off topic posts for One reason only, to provoke and mock me. If you read all those posts it will be obvious this is a form of Trolling. I am part of the user base too and I find these 10 obnoxious posts exceptionally annoying. If my post was trolling then there is no denying that porcia's TEN off topic replies plus many more in numerous other threads is Trolling widespread. This is how porcia responds every time I post. Porcia acts like he's so helpful but look at his posts. He goes from forum to forum confronting One member after another with posts designed to elicit an emotional response and seldom helps anyone.
Please do not allow porcia83 and a few HK fanatics to influence your decisions on when to warn a member. Read the phony, irrelevant, BS that those people repeat over and over in an effort to Censor other members.
They are always confrontational and they are the problem not me.

Please be fair and unbiased to all members.
Don't allow a small organized group to manipulate the report system and influence your moderation.
Stop the Double Standard Moderation.
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar
Closed Thread