SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Feb 06, 2013, 03:50 PM
Registered User
bulesz's Avatar
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,357 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by neobot View Post
The title said: "Video: HISKY Chi far FF120 four-axis"

...the HK is 6 axis! ...I hope...

Thanks for the videos mate!

But how could HK make a meaningless video like this? hoovering...and flipping...and cant get ANY information about the agility...totally lame...
bulesz is offline Find More Posts by bulesz
Last edited by bulesz; Feb 06, 2013 at 03:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2013, 03:59 PM
Registered User
bulesz's Avatar
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,357 Posts
*** this post doesnt exist ***
bulesz is offline Find More Posts by bulesz
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 06, 2013, 04:32 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2012
988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulesz View Post
The title said: "Video: HISKY Chi far FF120 four-axis"

...the HK is 6 axis! ...I hope...

Thanks for the videos mate!

But how could HK make a meaningless video like this? hoovering...and flipping...and cant get ANY information about the agility...totally lame...
yes funny thing that the Chinese for "quadcopter" = four axle! some how that got translated to 4axis somewhere between Chinese Chinglish English read it somewhere.......

as for the hobbyking vid look again

it has acc drift as in push forward release stick drift in that direction

it acted like a hubsan x4 when he went into forward flight

gyro was calibrated well and board level (try to piro with an unlevel board or non calibrated gyro)

it was flying outside might be a bit lively for indoors on high settings

it tracked like an arrow during forward flight

might of been a calm day but i didnt see too much buffeting around by breeze

pilot did a nose in multiple piros flips forward flight now i dont know it this is correct but the last time i saw that chap fly a quadcopter he didnt do so good lol so either he has improved a lot or what hes flying has improved a lot or both
neobot is offline Find More Posts by neobot
Last edited by neobot; Feb 06, 2013 at 04:40 PM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 06, 2013, 04:41 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2012
988 Posts
*** nor does this one ***
neobot is offline Find More Posts by neobot
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 06, 2013, 04:56 PM
Registered User
bulesz's Avatar
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,357 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by neobot View Post
yes funny thing that the Chinese for "quadcopter" = four axle! some how that got translated to 4axis somewhere between Chinese Chinglish English read it somewhere.......

as for the hobbyking vid look again

it has acc drift as in push forward release stick drift in that direction

it acted like a hubsan x4 when he went into forward flight

gyro was calibrated well and board level (try to piro with an unlevel board or non calibrated gyro)

it was flying outside might be a bit lively for indoors on high settings

it tracked like an arrow during forward flight

might of been a calm day but i didnt see too much buffeting around by breeze

pilot did a nose in multiple piros flips forward flight now i dont know it this is correct but the last time i saw that chap fly a quadcopter he didnt do so good lol so either he has improved a lot or what hes flying has improved a lot or both
I fly indoor with highest rate as possible, because need to prepare for the outdoor flying and want to get use to the proper control/feel of the stick.
I would be really curious about the AIL/ELE agility, sensitivity specially after trying an X4 and a H36...like day (X4) and night (H36)....the AIL/ELE is so laaaazy on H36 even at 100% and because of that you cant fly it precisely...like riding a superbike in a traffic jam... ...and could try the same with a trial bike...

Regarding to the pilot skill, I have felt like my granpa is flying... or a Chinese marketing manager = hovering + flipping... and the hovering wasnt that stable like the X4...

I have mentioned in my comment of the Y2B video that watch the ad video of the Blade mSR...

Blade mSR RTF by E-flite (1 min 46 sec)


This is a RC model advertisement....while watching it you have the "yessss, I want one" feeling...

...after watching the HK vide, I have felt "another 1231324798th chinese micro quad"...not the same...
bulesz is offline Find More Posts by bulesz
Last edited by bulesz; Feb 06, 2013 at 05:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 06, 2013, 04:56 PM
Happy Holidays
AnthonysQuad's Avatar
Joined Jan 2013
1,010 Posts
Looks neat.wish it had blue blades though.
AnthonysQuad is online now Find More Posts by AnthonysQuad
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 06, 2013, 05:25 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2012
988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulesz View Post
I fly indoor with highest rate as possible, because need to prepare for outdoor flying and want to get use to the proper control/feel of the stick. And I would be really curious about the AIL/ELE agility, sensitivity specially after trying an X4 amd a H36...like day (X4) and night (H36)....the AIL/ELE is sloooooooow on H36 even at 100% and because of that you cant fly it precisely...like riding a superbike in a traffic jam... ...and could try the same with a trial bike...

Regarding to the pilot skill, I have felt like my granpa is flying... or a Chinese marketing manager = hovering + flipping... and the hovering far wasnt that stable like the X4...

I have mentioned in my comment of the Y2 video that watch the ad video of the Blade mSR...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB_cm4XQvWw

This is a RC model advertisement....while watching it you have the "yessss, I want one" feeling...

...after watching the HK vide, I have felt "another 1231324798th chinese micro quad"...not the same...
ummm good points they need quad fliers who have actually flown quadsto do the videos but those guys are salesmen blade been making helis for years so those salesmen looked like heli numptys a few years back i guess?

having always flown a camera or one sort or another my settings would be very different to yours i think prime example hj997 frame and syma x1 FC on a 9x is the closest thing i have ever flown that feels "simular to something i would actually build myself for AVP got the raw footage on my HD but need a week or so to edit all the new footage i got

on the flip side i think you would quite enjoy flying a hj997 FC on a stripped down syma x1 frame lol bit to much angle for my liking even on low rates (indoors) and on high rates its seconds before i give it too much cyclic and "flip" yet again
neobot is offline Find More Posts by neobot
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 06, 2013, 05:44 PM
Registered User
bulesz's Avatar
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,357 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by neobot View Post
ummm good points they need quad fliers who have actually flown quadsto do the videos but those guys are salesmen blade been making helis for years so those salesmen looked like heli numptys a few years back i guess?

having always flown a camera or one sort or another my settings would be very different to yours i think prime example hj997 frame and syma x1 FC on a 9x is the closest thing i have ever flown that feels "simular to something i would actually build myself for AVP got the raw footage on my HD but need a week or so to edit all the new footage i got

on the flip side i think you would quite enjoy flying a hj997 FC on a stripped down syma x1 frame lol bit to much angle for my liking even on low rates (indoors) and on high rates its seconds before i give it too much cyclic and "flip" yet again
My hands are bonded because I want to fly only 9X compatible birds, and the Mini Pet can't fly with this.. Thats why I'm very curious about the flying characteristics of the HK birdy.
bulesz is offline Find More Posts by bulesz
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 06, 2013, 06:08 PM
Registered User
bulesz's Avatar
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,357 Posts
I have found some information about the HiSky HT8 module... and HERE

and: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...732214&page=45

and the keypoint for CP heli fans: "Ok I will get the Hisky module to fly the 922 on the review. Aaron from BG confirmed that the module is compatible with the Hisky module. This was a confirmation he got directly from WLToys." - jameschen072 post #683

So with this module you can fly the V922, FBL100 CP helis + this quad for sure. and can have the module+quad for 44 USD shipped.

It's even more promising...
bulesz is offline Find More Posts by bulesz
Last edited by bulesz; Feb 06, 2013 at 06:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 06, 2013, 07:06 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2012
988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulesz View Post
My hands are bonded because I want to fly only 9X compatible birds, and the Mini Pet can't fly with this.. Thats why I'm very curious about the flying characteristics of the HK birdy.
syma x1 binds to turnigy take the flight controller and solder red wires to plus and green wires to minus and mini pet flies with turnigy 9x
neobot is offline Find More Posts by neobot
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 06, 2013, 07:16 PM
Registered User
bulesz's Avatar
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,357 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by neobot View Post
syma x1 binds to turnigy take the flight controller and solder red wires to plus and green wires to minus and mini pet flies with turnigy 9x
quequequequequeque? are you talking WHAT? how could I bind it to the 9X? using the rx of X1?
(I mean I know that the X1 is 9X compatible, but didnt know how to bind the MP to the 9X....)
bulesz is offline Find More Posts by bulesz
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 06, 2013, 07:27 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2012
988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulesz View Post
quequequequequeque? are you talking WHAT? how could I bind it to the 9X? using the rx of X1?
(I mean I know that the X1 is 9X compatible, but didnt know how to bind the MP to the 9X....)
you move the flight controller from the x1 to the mini pet i will makw videos soon but for now i think i like the mini pet with x1 controller better than mini pet stock electronics?

i have also done the opposit putting the mini pet board on the x1 and that flies too
neobot is offline Find More Posts by neobot
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 06, 2013, 07:47 PM
Registered User
bulesz's Avatar
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,357 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by neobot View Post
you move the flight controller from the x1 to the mini pet i will makw videos soon but for now i think i like the mini pet with x1 controller better than mini pet stock electronics?

i have also done the opposit putting the mini pet board on the x1 and that flies too
So I would need a MP + X1 boards to be happy... ?
bulesz is offline Find More Posts by bulesz
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 06, 2013, 09:15 PM
⤤ ⤳ ⤴ ⇲
Joined Aug 2008
1,092 Posts
Quote:
So I would need a MP + X1 boards to be happy... ?
That's about right.
You get the same result putting the 939 board on the mini-pet frame.

Regarding this new quad at Hobbyking, I just ordered one as I have wanted to get a Hitec module to experiment with and this seems a good way to do it.
Only thing is, the registered parcel center in Hon Kong closed on the 4th and won't re-open for about 2 weeks, so there will be a bit of a delay getting it.
mono is offline Find More Posts by mono
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 06, 2013, 09:19 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2012
988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulesz View Post
So I would need a MP + X1 boards to be happy... ?
yep editing a video now
neobot is offline Find More Posts by neobot
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product BNF Spectrum/JR DSM2-DMSS compatible REDCON HiBiRD Mini 120mm Quadcopter richos Mini Multirotors 36 Aug 17, 2013 10:50 AM
Sold $60 Shipped -- FlySky CT-6B Tx and Six 6-Channel Rx's (Compatible with 9X) Cobra68 Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 2 Feb 09, 2013 11:00 AM
Sold Hobby King 2.4 ghz Spektrum compatible Receiver = $18 shipped shawn595 Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 3 Aug 07, 2010 02:35 PM