|Feb 06, 2013, 01:48 AM|
Parkzone Habu 2 Spare parts
I have for sale following spare parts for Parkzone Habu 2. List of parts, my prices, and prices if bought new are below. Note that the new/market price doesnt include taxes or shipping.
- Complete wing with decals and 4 servos installed (2 for flaps and 2 for ailerons): 41 (81 new)
- Ducted fan complete unit (includes ducted fan unit, rotor, BL 15 motor 3200kv): 55$ (103 new)
- Vertical stabilzer: 10$ (19 new)
- Horizontal stabilizer with 2 servos: 40$ (50 new)
- Wheels (main and nose), pants, one cover plate: 5$ (11 new)
- One decal sheet: 2$
- Pilot figure, Exhaust Cowl, Pushrod, servo extension: Free with purchase of any parts over 15$
All parts are in good condition and can be simply plugged/screwed in and flown.
- The wing has had 1 repair (nothing major, really) that was easily fixed with CA. It also had another tiny/hairline crack that was ca'ed, you probably wont notice it unless you were looking hard for it. If you see the pics, you'll realize how minor both these issues are - maybe you wont even notice them, but I like to call out everything in my sales.
- 1 wing servo's gears will need replacing.
- The EDF rotor (propellor) has dings, but the rest of the unit and motor are perfect like new. The dings look horrible in the pics, but trust me you could fly the plane with this as-is and you wont hear or see any difference in the plane's performance. Anyways, a new prop if you like to replace it is only 7 or 8 bucks new.
- The top part of the fin was repaired with CA, another very easy fix.
- The servo extension has a small chip in the plastic connector that doesnt affect anything. It can still be plugged in firmly.
Overall everything is in good condition. I will ship any lot of parts for 5$ except if it includes the horizontal stab or the wing. For those, its 8$. I will pay any extra charges. Local pickup welcome in Seattle area.
If you buy multiple items, I am happy to give you a discount. Or I can sell the entire lot of parts for $145 shipped.
If you need any more pics, please let me know. Only what is in the pictures is included. As always, all my items are sold as is. Please check my 100% +ve trader rating so you can be confident of the deal.
|Mar 03, 2013, 04:15 AM|
United States, FL, Altamonte Springs
Joined Jun 2012
Trader Rating: 10
I'm building my 5th Habu from a mish mash of spare parts. Habu 2 frame with Habu 1 wing, stabs, etc.. Now I'll have 4 working Habus in my hangar
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|New Product||EJETS has 2 good news! inlet lip and rotor systems as spare parts!||EJETS-II||Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk||9||Jan 07, 2013 11:57 PM|
|Help!||Parkzone Night Vapor & Ember 2 spare parts||usmchomesteader||Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models||1||Sep 30, 2010 02:40 PM|
|Sold||PRICE LOWERED~~~~~Parkzone Typhoon 2 RTF, with battery, spare parts~~~~~||Flying Pencil||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||14||Mar 23, 2010 02:54 PM|
|For Sale||Parkzone Typhoon 2 RTF, extra battery, spare parts||Flying Pencil||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||1||Feb 24, 2010 04:50 PM|
|Sold||FS: Parkzone Typhoon 2 PNP and spare parts||FlopGun||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||3||Oct 10, 2007 04:23 PM|