HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by nk4787, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 12:48 AM
Joined May 2011
354 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Sold
Multiplex Cularis 2.6m glider "PNP"

I am selling a used Multiplex Cularis 2.6m wingspan glider. It comes assembled with 6 metal gear servos, E-Flite Power 10 motor, E-Flite 40A v2 ESC, and the Multiplex Spinner/Prop set.

The glider was built stock except for the following non-flight altering modifications (primarily for FPV use):
1. Added a cutout for a 'pan' servo on top of the fuselage such that the FPV camera can be mounted there without needed to modify the canopy.
2. Cut a small channel in the main cabin for routing wires without having to modify the canopy.
3. Cut a small hatch for where the "lead weight balls" normally go such that these can be adjusted, enabling more flexibility in achieving CG.
4. Stock box was slightly modified to enable its use as a carrying box.

I have not applied any of the decals and will include these with the glider.

The glider has 5 flights on it. It was involved in a crash during the second flight: I was coming in for a landing and a light pole jumped out of no where. The right wing clipped said light pole and broke off and then the plane nose dived from about 2 feet above ground. The damage has been pictured but repairs were done and I have flown 3 flights after that. It flies well and I'm sure a more experienced modeller can restore it even further.

Will not ship (due to size and awkward dimensions) but am willing to drive within 50km of downtown Calgary (Canada).

Asking $140. Payment either through PayPal or cash.

Thanks!
-NK
nk4787 is offline Find More Posts by nk4787
Last edited by nk4787; Feb 06, 2013 at 02:15 AM. Reason: I forgot to put the price
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 13, 2013, 09:08 AM
Brazil, SC, Florianopolis
Joined Sep 2012
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Would you ship to Brazil ?
Aldosf is offline Find More Posts by Aldosf
Closed Thread