HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 05, 2013, 11:07 PM
United States, MS, Hattiesburg
Joined Nov 2011
42 Posts
Discussion
Any CMP planes coming back?

Does anyone know if NP plans to restock any of the CMP models ( T34 and Cub esp. ). I have generally had good experiences from them after 8-10 purchases. I wish they would offer the customer some type of timetable. I would personally be down for at least 1 Cub and 2 T34's myself. A couple of guys at my field would be as well . They seem to be depleting their nitro/gas models from CMP. They do have some offfering in the more common "Extra" and "Edge" style but none of the quirky offerings from CMP. If I were going for the more common styles of planes I would likely just go with one of the bigger companies ( Tower, Horizon, etc.). Please bring these back for those who want something diffferent/affordable.
Southern335 is offline Find More Posts by Southern335
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2013, 11:44 AM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
375 Posts
Not all of the planes that CMP make is offered year round, and also not all of them is produced every year. Only the items that are listed on their online catalogue will be offered for the year. Please note that Chinese new years is on 2/10/13 till the end of February. The factories will be halting all production during this time. CMP should update their online catalogue to show what their going to be offering in 2013. At the moment we can't order anything from them because we don't know what's going to be produced for 2013.

-Charlie
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Feb 09, 2013, 10:52 PM
United States, MS, Hattiesburg
Joined Nov 2011
42 Posts
Thanks for the reply, now I understand. I will be looking forward to CMP's new releases.
Southern335 is offline Find More Posts by Southern335
Old Feb 11, 2013, 11:20 AM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
375 Posts
When CMP release their 2013 catalogue they will post it on their website. http://www.cmpairplane.com/

-Charlie
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Mar 24, 2013, 02:04 PM
2 Fast 2 Low & 2 Loud
United States, CA, Winchester
Joined Nov 2011
3,210 Posts
Just working the bugs out of my T34 Mentor. It is a great flying little plane. I wish it had come with flaps to add to the realism of flying this plane. I replaced the front wheel with an electric retract.
We clocked it at 99mph today in a low pass with the OS .60 in it. Fun little plane
scootrb4 is online now Find More Posts by scootrb4