HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Feb 05, 2013, 11:10 PM
Registered User
Somerset Pa
Joined Dec 2009
176 Posts
Discussion
Checking interest: various cox engines for sale

I`m selling various members of my COX engine collection. Checking interest hre before I max out my data usage plan pointlessly.
I`m more than happy to go through procedures once there is a interested party/parties.
Several COX TeeDee 010`s in varying conditions, from mint 1960`s era in the COX "jewelers crystal " plastic cases, to mint condition boxed black tanked models from both the COX facilities if you want to be real particular which era you are buying from,but I`m not 100% certain on manufacture dates. On down through box only damage but otherwise mint condition engine,several mint but no box engines and several red and also black tanked used engines in good through great working(bench run only) order.
All of these are offered in throttled or unthrottled status.

COX TeeDee special mkII .15, used but great condition and plenty of compression,but I never see myself needing 3 COX .15`s so this one is for sale.
Jaspur_x is offline Find More Posts by Jaspur_x
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2013, 02:38 AM
Registered User
Reginald's Avatar
Belgium
Joined Aug 2004
3,970 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaspur_x View Post
I`m selling various members of my COX engine collection. Checking interest hre before I max out my data usage plan pointlessly.
I`m more than happy to go through procedures once there is a interested party/parties.
Several COX TeeDee 010`s in varying conditions, from mint 1960`s era in the COX "jewelers crystal " plastic cases, to mint condition boxed black tanked models from both the COX facilities if you want to be real particular which era you are buying from,but I`m not 100% certain on manufacture dates. On down through box only damage but otherwise mint condition engine,several mint but no box engines and several red and also black tanked used engines in good through great working(bench run only) order.
All of these are offered in throttled or unthrottled status.

COX TeeDee special mkII .15, used but great condition and plenty of compression,but I never see myself needing 3 COX .15`s so this one is for sale.
Special. Do you mean this one NIB ?
Reginald is online now Find More Posts by Reginald
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 07, 2013, 02:45 PM
Registered User
Somerset Pa
Joined Dec 2009
176 Posts
mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
Special. Do you mean this one NIB ?
Yes mine is just like that but in very good used condition.

And one of my TD010`s can be seen here:
cox TD 010throttled (1 min 24 sec)
Jaspur_x is offline Find More Posts by Jaspur_x
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 07, 2013, 06:28 PM
suck, squeeze, bang, blow
mick1404's Avatar
Australia, QLD, Flinders View
Joined Aug 2011
24 Posts
I like, I would like one of each
mick1404 is offline Find More Posts by mick1404
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 08, 2013, 01:14 AM
Registered User
Reginald's Avatar
Belgium
Joined Aug 2004
3,970 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick1404 View Post
I like, I would like one of each
There is a NIB special on sale at ebay USA
Reginald is online now Find More Posts by Reginald
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 08, 2013, 03:58 PM
Registered User
North of the Golden Gate
Joined Sep 2004
285 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
There is a NIB special on sale at ebay USA
The same seller sold a similar one back in November.

It went for $775.00
silvaire is offline Find More Posts by silvaire
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 08, 2013, 07:37 PM
Registered User
Somerset Pa
Joined Dec 2009
176 Posts
ok........

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick1404 View Post
I like, I would like one of each
OK,call me whatever you like for asking this question,but could you please specify which one of each you would like?
black tanked 010 And a Match with throttle AND a red tanked 010 AND a match with throttle AND the Special MKII for example would be close to 1 of each, as I have new AND used 010`s AND throttled 010`s, either way I have them in red tanked AND black tanked models and some with backplates no tank/mount, and prices vary accordingly.

As for the TD.15special MKII, I would be overjoyed to get a mere $200 for it.
Jaspur_x is offline Find More Posts by Jaspur_x
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 01:31 PM
Registered User
Reginald's Avatar
Belgium
Joined Aug 2004
3,970 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaspur_x View Post
OK,call me whatever you like for asking this question,but could you please specify which one of each you would like?
black tanked 010 And a Match with throttle AND a red tanked 010 AND a match with throttle AND the Special MKII for example would be close to 1 of each, as I have new AND used 010`s AND throttled 010`s, either way I have them in red tanked AND black tanked models and some with backplates no tank/mount, and prices vary accordingly.

As for the TD.15special MKII, I would be overjoyed to get a mere $200 for it.
At any price abpve 200 people will want to see some pitures of that TD Special
Reginald is online now Find More Posts by Reginald
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 04:49 PM
Registered User
Somerset Pa
Joined Dec 2009
176 Posts
I will have to look closely tonight but save for the engine has been mounted so there will be signs of mounting screws and of course the prop that came with it is still mounted it basically looks the same and of course I could do pics upon request,I merely would like to keep my data usage down where possible as I wet over in less than 2 weeks last month
Jaspur_x is offline Find More Posts by Jaspur_x
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 05:21 PM
"Unnecessary Necessity"
coriolan's Avatar
Canada, QC, Quebec City
Joined Sep 2006
5,888 Posts
There is only 8 attachment in your blog page, I have 5 full pages in mine and never heard of any limit. If you really want to sell those engines a picture of each of them or in small group by size would be most helpful.
coriolan is offline Find More Posts by coriolan
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 05:58 PM
Registered User
Somerset Pa
Joined Dec 2009
176 Posts
I mean my internet usage data plan,sorry for the confusion.
I will post some pics up after my truck gets out of the shop so I can go to an unlimited net access.
Sorry for the delay guys,I think the mechanic is forging the pieces he needs for my truck by hand it seems like
Jaspur_x is offline Find More Posts by Jaspur_x
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 07:18 PM
"Unnecessary Necessity"
coriolan's Avatar
Canada, QC, Quebec City
Joined Sep 2006
5,888 Posts
But first he will have to smelt the iron ore
coriolan is offline Find More Posts by coriolan
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 11:06 PM
Registered User
Somerset Pa
Joined Dec 2009
176 Posts
Yes and all sorts of like that, monday he said he was still waiting on parts to be delivered
Jaspur_x is offline Find More Posts by Jaspur_x
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2013, 09:41 AM
Registered User
Somerset Pa
Joined Dec 2009
176 Posts
for example



Just 1 example of some of my engine mods
Jaspur_x is offline Find More Posts by Jaspur_x
Last edited by Jaspur_x; Feb 18, 2013 at 09:44 AM. Reason: add pic
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2013, 10:15 PM
Registered User
Somerset Pa
Joined Dec 2009
176 Posts
pm sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick1404 View Post
I like, I would like one of each
I also forgot to mention my G-mark engines I`m willing to sell. .061 u/c or r/c, .03 uc or r/c
Jaspur_x is offline Find More Posts by Jaspur_x
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale various engines for sale cosmicwind Aircraft - Fuel - Engines and Accessories (FS/W) 1 Aug 10, 2014 10:19 AM
Sold few interesting engines for sale, take a look. Turqui Aircraft - Fuel - Engines and Accessories (FS/W) 4 Feb 08, 2013 05:16 PM
For Sale Cox Fuel Tank converstion kit for .049 engine NEW Paulsitive Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) 3 Feb 08, 2013 02:44 PM
Sold Various multi-rotor items for sale evaporation Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 2 Jan 29, 2013 04:53 PM
For Sale Various glow engines for sale *CHEAP* TheEdge Aircraft - Fuel - Engines and Accessories (FS/W) 3 Mar 07, 2009 04:17 PM