SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by dspisak, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 05, 2013, 10:58 PM
United States, CA, Moraga
Joined Feb 2013
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
RC Aerochopper RC Simulator

Hi, all. I am selling my copy of RC Aerochopper. I am the original owner. I've tried and tried to get it to run on my newer computer without any success. Aerochopper needs a serial port to run and my box does not have one. I installed a serial port card, but I get IRQ conflicts (I think). I've tried Aerochopper in Linux DOS Box and Windows XP. It will load and start to run but will not detect the joysticks. I've tried using PPJoystick, but it is not consistent. The best I've been able to do is Aerochopper's graphic screen to appear, but then it comes and goes.

It is a great simulator if you have an older computer with a serial port (or you just know more about computers than I do).

I hope you will be able to get it to work. It comes with the original disks plus version 2.0 on a thumb drive. I can't find the manual. However, there are instructions on the disks. If I find the manual I will send it to you later.

I'm asking US$30.

Payment by cash or PayPal. Buyer pays ALL shipping costs and PayPal fee (3%), if needed.

Thank you for looking.
dspisak is offline Find More Posts by dspisak
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2013, 12:45 PM
United States, IA, Iowa City
Joined Oct 2011
27 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Wow, kinda nice to see one in that condition..used to have one myself around 20 years ago.
Sweet.
good luck on that.
Pixar is offline Find More Posts by Pixar