SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 05, 2013, 01:23 PM
ChrisMohrSr
Homeland, CA
Joined Nov 2009
76 Posts
Help!
TX Info Needed

I just got my WL Toys V949 quad yesterday and I was all prepared to follow the instructions and learn how to fly my new bird.

Boy, did I get a wrong number. The Instruction Manual is unintelligible garbage which leaves one more confused than if there were no Instruction Manual.

I turned to the Internet and YouTube to no avail because, although there is a wealth of material on quads, I could not find anything which explains exactly how to set up and employ the V949 TX. I was a bit surprised because, by now, some Whirlybird should have written step by step instructions for using that TX and interpreting that LED screen.

Now, maybe someone has, but I couldn't find anything explaining the TX in detail and providing illustrative pictures of its operation . . . . and that's what a dummy, such as I am, needs.

So, why don't one of you guys with more smarts than I got get busy on that so I can fly my bird?
ChrisMohrSr is offline Find More Posts by ChrisMohrSr
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 05, 2013, 02:41 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1,594 Posts
You should better ask in the main v949 thread : http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1758501
mystman is online now Find More Posts by mystman