SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by fnffishcore, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 04, 2013, 08:42 PM
United States, MD, Cambridge
Joined Jan 2011
403 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
Sold
ICON by Jarel Aircraft Designs - $40 Shipped

Greetings folks!

I have for sale a new ICON airplane kit, by Jarel Aircraft Designs. I picked this up a couple months ago but decided it's just a little more involved to build than I'd like to involve myself with. I opened the package to inspect the contents a couple times, but that's as far as I got.

I'm asking $40 SHIPPED for the kit, in the lower 48 USA only. The kit retails for $39.95 plus shipping, so I'm basically giving you free shipping.

Price is firm.

I accept and strongly prefer PayPal.

Here's the contents of the kit, as well as the completed airplane, as shown on the official build thread:

NOTE - The pilot and cockpit shown above has been colored, it does not come that way!

I can take a picture of the actual kit for sale if requested, but it looks exactly like the top pic, so I didn't feel like taking one

For more info, check out the product page and the build thread.

If you have any questions please feel free to post here. If you'd like to buy, please send me a PM. Thanks!
fnffishcore is offline Find More Posts by fnffishcore
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 04, 2013, 08:53 PM
USA, PA, Westmoreland Co.
Joined Aug 2008
1,327 Posts
Trader Rating: 44
Pm sent
jonquinn is offline Find More Posts by jonquinn
Old Feb 04, 2013, 09:00 PM
United States, MD, Cambridge
Joined Jan 2011