HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by gabrielisrael, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 04, 2013, 07:45 PM
Got the Slickness
Seattle, WA
Joined Jul 2010
2,495 Posts
Yippee!
After badly crashing my EF Extra, she's back!

At the end of the summer last year, feeling in the groove (and with the wife watching), I got alittle stupid with my 60" Extreme Flight Extra, and really wacked it.

I walked away from that experience and did not fly the rest of a great indian summer last year.

This winter, I got looking at it, and after watching an instructional video on how to replace the motor box, I went for it.

I repaired the fuse and one SFG, replaced the motor box, replaced a damaged wing, canopy, cowl and prop.

The remaiden was this weekend.... WOW, one click on the radio and it was like nothing happened!

This is my all-time favorite airframe to fly!
gabrielisrael is online now Find More Posts by gabrielisrael
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 04, 2013, 09:27 PM
Fearless!
Joined Apr 2006
3 Posts
Just Wondering......................................... .........

Is the mini mustang still available anywhere?
Getting boared with the 50V1 Diamond Dust
Fearless
mrfx2001 is offline Find More Posts by mrfx2001