SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by crash-man, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 04, 2013, 11:50 AM
Caster Of Pods
Waco, Texas USA
Joined Feb 2005
1,005 Posts
Discussion
TheCrashCast.com - Episode 196

196 - Take Two

As you may have already heard, we had a problem with our recording of show 196 last evening (thanks to Microsoft turning Skype into, well, a typical Microsoft product). Since we discussed quite a few cool things, I just hated to NOT put a product out this week. That being said, this show is my attempt at a "redo" of some of what we discussed last night.

NEXT LIVE SHOW - Sunday, February 10th, 9pm EST

LINKS AND SHOW PAGE - Be sure to check our latest CONTEST!

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

crash-man is offline Find More Posts by crash-man
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2013, 11:08 AM
Mexia Izonfia
Monticello, MN
Joined Oct 2003
891 Posts
Hi Crash,

I have to call "hoax" on the Area 51 "Bat plane" video. If you look at the attached images the "bat plane" appears to be a modified F18. I believe someone kit bashed a plastic kit of an F18 with parts from some other plastic kits. If you look at the forward swept canards on the bat plane, I think they could be the horizontal stabs attached to the fuse by the trailing edge instead of the root as the leading edge has what looks like the mounting tabs for the horizontal stabs. The extra wings look like they could have come from an F4 Phantom or maybe a Euro fighter.

Love the show.

Joel
MetroGTi is offline Find More Posts by MetroGTi
Old Feb 07, 2013, 10:02 PM
Caster Of Pods
Waco, Texas USA
Joined Feb 2005
1,005 Posts
I think you're right, Joel! Thanks for this explanation. I never even thought of that.
crash-man is offline Find More Posts by crash-man