SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by pbosche, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 02, 2013, 06:50 PM
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Jan 2013
224 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
Sold
RC EyE ONE

Too many in my fleet. As you already know, the RC Eye One is a l'il beast. This comes with two usb chargers and 3 batteries. Fully working. The canopy has a small crack but holds perfect. There are many extra blades (though a l'il chewed up...good in a pinch) and I'll include 4 extra motors, 2 left (working) and 2 right (not working) and several motor mount landing spars and a googly eye on the front.
$59 shipped to you from Brooklyn. I fly a different model indoors so you should give this one a good home.
-Paul
pbosche is offline Find More Posts by pbosche
Last edited by pbosche; Feb 06, 2013 at 07:16 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread