HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 02, 2013, 10:32 AM
usa
Joined Dec 2004
495 Posts
Discussion
I wanted to use the esc and gyro Heli on my foam RC airplane

I wanted to use the esc and gyro combined on my foam RC airplane , I notice the motors stop and go when I turn it on the test bench from one side to the other , how ever the servos 2 of them don't move its from a Heli max Nano ,is this possible at all in any way to achieve ,like mounting the motors close to the fuselage and mount the right motor on the right side so it will help turn the plane ,any suggestions thanks
Rhondas is offline Find More Posts by Rhondas
to remove ads between posts