Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by 7oneWo1f, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 01, 2013, 06:20 PM
Wherever you go there you are
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Nov 2011
8,413 Posts
Discussion
Extreme Flight: How the order process works at

I've heard some people concerned about the fact that when you place an order at Extreme Flight's website, you do not know the shipping.

To be honest, I had this same concern, and I do think many other would be first time customers do as well.

But, the way it works (outsider perspective here) is this, assuming you use paypal:

1. You place your order on the website. Shipping charges are not included.
2. Somebody in the office calculates the shipping charges, and totals up the order.
3. They send you a paypal invoice.
4. You have to log into paypal and approve payment for the invoice. If the shipping charges are unreasonable (they have always been reasonable for me), you just don't pay the invoice. (Might be nice to send them a note saying why, though).

Anyway, EF has shipped products to me using a commericial large package shipper, UPS, and USPS. It seems they always pick the cheapest method possible based on the size and weight of what I ordered. From what I remember, they don't mark up shipping at all...what they pay is what you pay.

When I pay by credit card, they just ship it--and I am glad for that.

But I am pretty sure that if you put a note in your order, or your a first time customer, they will let you know the shipping cost before they ship it.
7oneWo1f is offline Find More Posts by 7oneWo1f
to remove ads between posts