Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by MIKEYOUR, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 01, 2013, 11:20 PM
Harold
United States, OK, Davis
Joined Feb 2010
132 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
yep he is selling it, it will be closed soon
bigfoot3387 is offline Find More Posts by bigfoot3387
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 02, 2013, 01:30 AM
"Thats right Iceman"
United States, CA, Laguna Niguel
Joined Jul 2011
127 Posts
Trader Rating: 176
i wish i had your guys time lol......you gonna tell on me now ? lol......
it will go something like: Daddy, (tears) Johny told me it cost him 12$ and I think it should only be 4$ I "waid" it so i know it cant be correct please tell him to sell it for the price i want because its to hard for me to just be a big boy and move on with my life.

Ok son we will straighten him out, honey.... go get the belt
MIKEYOUR is offline Find More Posts by MIKEYOUR
Last edited by MIKEYOUR; Feb 02, 2013 at 01:39 AM.
Old Feb 02, 2013, 01:50 AM
Harold
United States, OK, Davis
Joined Feb 2010
132 Posts
nope,its just a point that the mods do not take rules bing broken someone sometime will tern you in,my point is why would you wanna put your self into a position to get messed with,most know what it cost to ship this and that,it would be easier to just put it in the fs as to put it in the free,grant me price is nice for a fs but not for a free,if you just want the money,go to the fs,if your bing nice and want to give it away then post in the free,by all means charge shipping,but dont get excessive it will case you trouble in this forum ,sorry to poke a bit but, how much do you want to except
Old Feb 02, 2013, 02:26 AM
"Thats right Iceman"
United States, CA, Laguna Niguel
Joined Jul 2011
127 Posts
Trader Rating: 176
i can tell from what you wrote that you are a kind hearted person and (i have great respect for that) and what you said does make sense to me, however i would also say that it is true that anyone who looks at the ad can rightly decide for themselves whether or not it makes financial sense for them to take the item regardless of what the shipping cost is. With that being said, are you personaly bothered by my listing? If so, just say so, and i will end the listing as a personal gesture of respect?
MIKEYOUR is offline Find More Posts by MIKEYOUR
Old Feb 02, 2013, 02:48 AM
Harold
United States, OK, Davis
Joined Feb 2010
132 Posts
no it has no bother to me and yes people can decide for them selves , ill tell what would really bother me is the people getting stuff from this free thread and then really not needing it ,then tern around and selling it,when there mite be someone that could not afford it and needed it,i have tried to get some free stuff here from time to time but no luck, and what i said above is why i dount post in here i have tones of stuff usually i just make a trade and slip some stuff in the box, just to say thanks,i think this tread really needs tuned up in some ways and tuned down in other ways,but that how i think
Old Feb 02, 2013, 05:08 AM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,526 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by strokeracevt View Post
If you do not like it, do not pay for it! I am not sure what your time is worth but boxing stuff up and standing in line at the post office is money.
Standing in line at the post office. Does anybody do that anymore? I can't tell you the last time I did that. Just to help out those who don't know, when you get a payment via paypal for "goods" not "gift", you can use paypal shipping. You can use all the different USPS services and ship light stuff super cheap. Print the label from your computer with tracking number and shipping info already transmitted to the buyer and drop it in your mailbox. It's so easy now. If it's a box you can't leave in the mailbox you can schedule a free pickup on usps.com if you have one or more Priority mail pieces.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Closed Thread