HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 01, 2013, 12:12 AM
Salt Lake City
Joined Apr 2005
226 Posts
Discussion
Cellpro 10s and UMX 2 cell battery adapter?

What adapter do I use for the UMX 2 cell batteries.... The fma adapter does not accommodate the plug of the battery???
tsecrist is offline Find More Posts by tsecrist
Last edited by tsecrist; Feb 01, 2013 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Question
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2013, 12:54 AM
United States, MI, Ann Arbor
Joined Dec 2004
6 Posts
Tsecrist- EP buddy has a parra board that lets you charge up to 6 batterys at a time and its only $13.95, so it's not much more than an adapter would be. It's what I use with my PL6 just plug the batterys into the para board balance port and the other plug on the para board into the banana plugs power leads and your set to go.heres the link-http://epbuddy.com/index.php?main_pa...roducts_id=348
RFreak is offline Find More Posts by RFreak
Old Feb 01, 2013, 01:10 AM
KC
Registered Loiterer.
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Sep 2006
4,102 Posts
Maybe an adapter like this UMX Beast parallel charge adapter will work. There is also a cheaper version without the banana plugs for a couple of dollars cheaper on the RC-connector site,

You will need a way to connect the JST-XH balance tap of the above parallel harness to the Cellpro's balance port. I would imagine if you use other lipo's with the XH balance taps, that you would already have an adapter for it.

Edit. Oops. Already answered while I was typing.
KC is offline Find More Posts by KC