HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 31, 2013, 08:34 PM
Joined Dec 2008
4 Posts
Discussion
I hear their planes are good but holy @&$! Their CS is the worst!

I am in Va for a few months for training before I deploy, so instead of shipping any of my planes out from my home in Co I figured this was a great chance to get a new cool plane. On that note I ordered a Dynam Peaks from Nitroplanes because a friend has one and he says its great, who knows if I'll be able to confirm that, but I digress.

I ordered my bright red Peaks on thursday January 3, the following Monday they call me to tell me they can't ship to my hotel and ill have to receive it at the UPS store. Cool, no biggie, just get it going. So I get it a week later but it has no hardware for attaching the top wing to the struts or connecting the ailerons. I call and after 45 minutes someone answers and the guy says he'll ship me what I need. The following Monday I pay my next $5 to receive my next order from NP. On the bright side it's a new top wing, the down side? No hardware and I still can't use my new sexy plane. So again I call and wait, and wait and finally get someone who says she'll ship out the hardware I need and it should be here the NEXT Monday.

That was supposed to be this last Monday, I call on Tuesday and they say they had to order the parts and they'll ship out Wednesday. She asks if I have any other questions and I said it was almost a month since I ordered it and I still couldn't fly it and what they would do to make up for that. She asked what i wanted and I told her I wanted to give them more business (not sure why right now) but I wanted a discount on my next order. She said nope, we cant do that and asked if I had any other questions. I told her I was really disappointed in their customer service and again she said said she was sorry but she couldn't help me.

These dirty m'er f'ers are totally content to take your money and ship out mediocre stuff but when it comes time to fix the hiccups in the china-them-you chain they don't give a... Well they don't have any urgency to make it happen. They're content to sacrifice quality for quantity and screw you in the process.

I have a few more weeks here before I deploy, hopefully I get to fly this thing before I have to ship a non functioning airplane back to Co. Who knows. NP has some cool stuff, but after they expressed how little they value me as a customer I'm done w them.
Nogaroheli is offline Find More Posts by Nogaroheli
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2013, 11:38 AM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
363 Posts
Would you happen to know your order number for the Peaks? Let me see if I can work out a discount for your next order.

-Charlie
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Feb 01, 2013, 10:06 PM
Joined Dec 2008
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenCharlie View Post
Would you happen to know your order number for the Peaks? Let me see if I can work out a discount for your next order.

-Charlie
Hi Charlie, this is my order number:

yhst-17210252890263-323247

If you can get something going I may give NP another shot. Thanks.
Old Feb 04, 2013, 12:17 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
363 Posts
Ok I just want to make sure, as of now did you receive the parts that you need or the plane. Also I can give you 10% back for the subtotal for this order.

-Charlie
Old Feb 04, 2013, 04:45 PM
Joined Dec 2008
4 Posts
Hi Charlie, as of now I don't have the parts.

I appreciate the 10% off, thank you. What do I need to give you to get that?

Thanks!
Old Feb 05, 2013, 11:50 AM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
363 Posts
I checked on the tracking for the package and it said it was delivered, were you sent the correct parts? I'll have the billing department manually process the refund back to the card that was used to place the order.

-Charlie
Old Feb 05, 2013, 04:00 PM
Joined Dec 2008
4 Posts
I just tracked it and see usps shows it delivered. I haven't seen it at my hotel or my shipping store. Can you confirm the street where it was sent?
Last edited by Nogaroheli; Feb 05, 2013 at 06:35 PM.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 11:46 AM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
363 Posts
The package was sent to the Hull St address.

-Charlie