HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 03, 2013, 10:17 AM
Owns an Evil Black Rifle
United States, TX, Weatherford
Joined Dec 2005
1,038 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap_n_Dave View Post
Obama is certainly not my favorite president ... but out of curiosity what meet the "burden of proof" for the tin-hat types in the crowd?
There is none that will suffice for the fringe types. I despise the Dear Leader, but I was satisfied when he finally released his BC. The fringe types...you could have HD video of his birth, with Mt. Rushmore in the background and 100 unimpeachable witnesses, and they would claim it was faked.
Twizter68 is offline Find More Posts by Twizter68
Old Feb 03, 2013, 05:53 PM
Don't look at me like that....
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,803 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majortomski View Post
Ingrained hatered is not the issue. The issue, that the out of nowhere candidate that promised the most transparent government ever, has done everything in his power to be the least transparent President ever.

How does a middle income drug using kid from Hawaii, with no apparent means of support and supposedly mediocre grades make it into one of the most expensive limited access universities in the country?

How does the same college student travel around the world with no record of him having a US passport?

Then there's the interesting oddity of a SSAN from a state he's never lived in.

They are just simple concerns. Things that if you had nothing to hide you'd of answered and moved on 6 years ago. But no, the never waste a good crisis administration just keeps fanning the flames.
Didn't your mama ever tell you " Be a good kid, anf you can grow up to be President someday." Thats all it takes....oh, and lots and lots of money.
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Old Feb 05, 2013, 08:36 PM
Bagpipes spoken here
United States, MN, St Paul
Joined Aug 2007
115 Posts
Quote:
Ingrained hatered is not the issue. The issue, that the out of nowhere candidate that promised the most transparent government ever, has done everything in his power to be the least transparent President ever.

How does a middle income drug using kid from Hawaii, with no apparent means of support and supposedly mediocre grades make it into one of the most expensive limited access universities in the country?

How does the same college student travel around the world with no record of him having a US passport?

Then there's the interesting oddity of a SSAN from a state he's never lived in.

They are just simple concerns. Things that if you had nothing to hide you'd of answered and moved on 6 years ago. But no, the never waste a good crisis administration just keeps fanning the flames.
Tell me, do you honestly believe ANY of the above allegations are even remotely true?
Pipemajor is offline Find More Posts by Pipemajor
Old Feb 05, 2013, 09:16 PM
Denver, CO
Joined Dec 2005
6,460 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipemajor View Post
Tell me, do you honestly believe ANY of the above allegations are even remotely true?
Truely the presidents life story has been built on one lie after another. Those allegations are based on his life story, provided by him.
We know almost every word about his life story in his book "Dreams of his Father" has been proven a lie. Like his composite girl friend, his watching the space recoveries when they didn't happen when he was there, the list is endless. It was Obama that claims in his book his racist actions, drug abuse, and poor grades. It was Obama that told of his travels to Pakistan for vacation after college. Really who would travel to Pakistan for a vacation, at that time with a US Passport. Or his tales of being a spy behind enemy lines. It was Obama that released his Social Security number. The coding of a number is a known process.
Roto Rob is online now Find More Posts by Roto Rob
Old Feb 05, 2013, 10:43 PM
dusty bible = dirty life
Oklahoma City OK USA Where fakts still exist even if they are ignored
Joined Aug 2000
2,792 Posts
Quote:
You have accused many of us of "ingrained hatered". I tried to point out PUBLISHED FACTS, as pointed out above FACTS from the man's own words, that there are things in his life that do not add up.

It's clear from your response that you are an Obama first zombie and that nothing he does will ever be wrong and that presented documented facts are, in your opininon right wing crackpot lies.

So there's no reason for either of us to wast any more time or electrons on your concept of discussion.
Majortomski is offline Find More Posts by Majortomski
Old Feb 05, 2013, 11:11 PM
Bagpipes spoken here
Joined Aug 2007
115 Posts
Quote:
You have accused many of us of "ingrained hatered". I tried to point out PUBLISHED FACTS, as pointed out above FACTS from the man's own words, that there are things in his life that do not add up.

It's clear from your response that you are an Obama first zombie and that nothing he does will ever be wrong and that presented documented facts are, in your opininon right wing crackpot lies.

So there's no reason for either of us to wast any more time or electrons on your concept of discussion.
Published 'facts'...
Let me guess. You read it on the Internet?

'cuse me while I consult with my 'fact checker'

Old Feb 05, 2013, 11:15 PM
Old Timer
CARMICHAEL, CALIFORNIA USA
Joined Apr 2001
3,921 Posts
Because it is on the internet it is not a fact! I saw on the internet that Obama was re-elected, I guess that makes it not a fact!!
California Condor is online now Find More Posts by California Condor
Old Feb 05, 2013, 11:18 PM
Denver, CO
Joined Dec 2005
6,460 Posts
Quote:
Published 'facts'...

All those, "Skeeter deniers".
Come on those where basics from his books, and interviews.
Roto Rob is online now Find More Posts by Roto Rob
Old Feb 06, 2013, 08:18 AM
dusty bible = dirty life
Joined Aug 2000
2,792 Posts
Quote:
Published 'facts'...

That the best you're capable of? Resort to flinging insults?
Old Feb 06, 2013, 08:35 AM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Portage La Prairie, Manitoba Canada
Joined Sep 2003
734 Posts
Quote:
That the best you're capable of? Resort to flinging insults?
Who called who a zombie?
Sport Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Sport Flyer
Old Feb 06, 2013, 03:08 PM
dusty bible = dirty life
Joined Aug 2000
2,792 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Flyer View Post
Who called who a zombie?
I at least had a response with that one. His had nothing.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 04:43 PM
did a reversed Immelman..once.
Novi, Michigan
Joined Nov 2002
2,254 Posts
..yeah,but did you still wonder if this guy is the biggest political fabrication ever.?
SKYPILEIT is offline Find More Posts by SKYPILEIT
Old Feb 06, 2013, 06:32 PM
Bagpipes spoken here
Joined Aug 2007
115 Posts
I'm still waiting to hear what all those people - Trump's people, found while in Hawaii investigating the President's birth certificate.