HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by mtrcyclemichael, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 01:04 PM
Joined Jan 2013
10 Posts
Discussion
Hello RCGroups!

Just thought I'd write a little something for my blog. I am fairly new to the RC world and I'm excited about some of the stuff I'm seeing! Really interested in getting into some of the long range FPV stuff! I'm actually in the middle of training for my private pilots license(single engine). There is nothing like flying the real deal, and it is what got me interested in RCing. So far I have two 3D helis(B-450 3D; B-MCP X v2), one plane(PZ Stinson Reliant SR-10), one surface(Traxxas Revo 3.3), and an assortment of intro 2-channel micro helis. I hope this blog finds you well! Happy flying and God bless!
mtrcyclemichael is offline Find More Posts by mtrcyclemichael
to remove ads between posts