HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 31, 2013, 11:32 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
weird, it's been up for the most part. I actually got a "new item" alert and went to look at it. Intersting kit plane, trainer. Was going to jump at it as a decent way to do a first balsa kit. The plane is about 27.00, shipping is 26.00...ha! I'll pass. Perhaps when it comes to the US warehouse (the one that helps support the US economy).
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 31, 2013, 12:10 PM
West Borneo
Joined Mar 2009
52 Posts
from Hobbyking FB: we can actually access their site from this link
http://www.hobbyking2.com/hobbyking/store/index.asp
aliank is offline Find More Posts by aliank
Old Jan 31, 2013, 12:53 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
353 Posts
All members are still allowed to post their opinions on RCG?

valanti256 is offline Find More Posts by valanti256
Last edited by valanti256; Feb 05, 2013 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Don't wish to get warned for posting my opinion?
Old Jan 31, 2013, 01:00 PM
Kungshatt
Joined Mar 2008
200 Posts
Hackers collect passwords!

Dont use the same password for anything else guys. And if you do, change those other sites passwords now...!
bofred is offline Find More Posts by bofred
Old Jan 31, 2013, 01:10 PM
ARMY ATC (93C)
United States, TX, Grapevine
Joined Jan 2005
1,114 Posts
The chinese hacking the chinese...now that's funny
mjbennett9 is offline Find More Posts by mjbennett9
Old Jan 31, 2013, 01:19 PM
Heli nut
Australia, WA, Wembley Downs
Joined May 2005
434 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanti256 View Post
I believe all members are still allowed to post their opinions in whatever threads they choose. Although some would like to censor them.
It's too bad some members must constantly stalk others and post personal attacks. There is the ignore function if you can't tolerate opinions other than your own.
LOL

Hi pot- meet kettle.

Perhaps there should also be an ignore vendor button too - if you can't handle other posting about a vendor you don't like.......

Yes I can still post pic's........Condor:

This is a Regal 256 Valanti
Trexmad is offline Find More Posts by Trexmad
Last edited by Trexmad; Feb 01, 2013 at 12:16 AM.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 01:28 PM
United States, CA, Pinole
Joined Jan 2009
787 Posts
Quote:
There is the ignore function if you can't tolerate opinions other than your own.
What and miss out on the wonderful positive insights you and your wife offer up almost like clockwork ??

imgumby
imgumby is online now Find More Posts by imgumby
Old Jan 31, 2013, 01:56 PM
Joined Jan 2011
512 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bofred View Post
Dont use the same password for anything else guys. And if you do, change those other sites passwords now...!
If it's a DDOS attack as HK stated their is no issue with passwords. A DDOS attack floods the DNS sever with URL request essentially 'plugging them up'. What has most likely been compromised though either passively by poor house keeping or by more malicious means are all of the 'computers' that are making those request.
CheckSum is offline Find More Posts by CheckSum
Old Jan 31, 2013, 04:16 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Tangy !

Quote:
I believe all members are still allowed to post their opinions in whatever threads they choose. Although some would like to censor them.
It's too bad some members must constantly stalk others and post personal attacks. There is the ignore function if you can't tolerate opinions other than your own.
Almost everything is that post is complete and utter BS. The irony of the comments in that post are like a good barbeque sauce too...super thick and rich.

Censorship? Where? Whodunnit? As evidenced by the longstanding 3 year flaming campaign against one vendor, I'm not seeing that on RCG.

The closest think I see to censorship is from one member here. In three years I've never seen a member ask for a vendors thread to be shut down. Even the tin hat crew/Topspin didn't ask for that. Think about it, to suggest that one of the most popular vendor threads be shut down because of one person's tantrum. Simply amazing! (I'm not even getting into the whole "I'm tired of that thread", but keep going back thing)

As for stalking, one can't speak out of both sides of the mouth and want it both ways. If someone says "I'm allowed to post wherever I want" be prepared to see comments from ANYONE else who has the same right.

If one dwells in one thread, devoted to one vendor almost exclusively, one is bound to hear from the same folks.

There sure are a ton of other threads out there to explore. Some that even have to do with flying airplanes. Amazing!
Old Jan 31, 2013, 05:24 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,828 Posts
Quote:
As Bart simpson would say "haha!"
You should really try to eat your own dog food; it would do you good.

The last response to your appeal resulted in 'if you feel it's a personal attack, then report it'

So pls report away if you think any of these post breaks rules.

I think by now, you have more appeals and suggestion to the mods than HK postings, so you must be aware of the process.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Last edited by rcalldaylong; Jan 31, 2013 at 05:30 PM.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 06:20 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
forgot to mention too.....if anyone who likes HK or has positive things to say about them automatically becomes a "shill" or "promoter" of the company without one shred of evidence, expect some push back on that. Or better yet if people get called names like "stalker", or members of a "hit squad", or "goons"....ya, um, expect some responses to that.

Every.Single.Time.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 07:08 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
353 Posts
If you can't tolerate any opinion other than your own IGNORE

valanti256 is offline Find More Posts by valanti256
Last edited by valanti256; Feb 01, 2013 at 10:38 PM. Reason: lol
Old Jan 31, 2013, 07:19 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,828 Posts
Quote:
As stated by RCG: "A Confrontational debate style is not welcome here"

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/wlist.php
Here's what Awagar said:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...69&postcount=4

I don't think you understood Awagar. I think you should go and ask again.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Old Jan 31, 2013, 07:21 PM
United States, OK, Catoosa
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Quote:
As stated by RCG: "A Confrontational debate style is not welcome here"

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/wlist.php
Let's please stay on topic! The Hobbyking site is not working for me, either, speaking of having withdraws. But, Hobbyking is really saving me some money, now!
Sites is offline Find More Posts by Sites
Old Jan 31, 2013, 07:27 PM
United States, OK, Catoosa
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Everyone hurry to the Hobbyking site now, it IS now working. The magic spell cast onto Hobbyking has now passed! You snooze, you lose!
Sites is offline Find More Posts by Sites