Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 31, 2013, 02:10 AM
Eugene, Oregon
Joined Feb 2011
589 Posts
Discussion
RF 6.5 not loading

I've owned and used Real Flight simulator for several years and have had no issues until now.
version 6.50.016 was downloaded this evening
Windows 7, 64 bit with latest DirectX
the program will not load all the way. Most of the time I get the initial window (picture of a quad), click load (sometimes this window goes away, leaving my desktop), usually the 2nd window with the Corsair and carrier appears, then blank white window with the RF toolbar appears, the window with the last used airplane (with my last flown field in the background appears).
when I left click on any choice in that window disappears and I am back to the desktop. It disappears 100% of the time.
Anyone have an idea?
I have sent GP 2 emails but they have not seen fit to answer in the last week.
All my other programs are functioning normally.
allelectrik is online now Find More Posts by allelectrik
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 31, 2013, 05:43 AM
Joined Mar 2011
1,326 Posts
Yup. I see this post, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by allelectrik View Post
Anyone have an idea?
Call tech support.

http://gpsoftware.com/contacts.htm

I doubt that you've provided them with the necessary information to diagnose and solve your issue. You'll get much better service from them if you can see fit to pick up your telephone.
jeffpn is offline Find More Posts by jeffpn