HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Feb 09, 2013, 09:11 PM
NotAnotherMomentLostToSei zures
Chap1012's Avatar
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
11,324 Posts
EQMOD....he is brilliant! I love watching his vids.

It wasn't too long ago he posted in the coax forum (started a new thread) to try and kick start the duel swash mod again.

Mike.
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 09, 2013, 10:06 PM
Registered User
kodak_jack's Avatar
Hilton (Rochester), NY
Joined Mar 2008
9,855 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingeyegod View Post
god i just can't stand looking at coaxes.
OK, then why are you in the coax forum and commenting on a thread about a new coax? Nothing good on TV?
kodak_jack is offline Find More Posts by kodak_jack
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 09, 2013, 10:28 PM
Cranky old fart
Balr14's Avatar
Germantown, WI.
Joined Oct 2007
21,477 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingeyegod View Post
Also for some reason I guess I never realized coaxes ALSO have a flybar. Are there coaxes with flybarless gyros? In theory couldn't you just install a better gyro and ditch the flybar in one like with with discrete components?
Yes, but at this point in the life cycle of the coax heli, I doubt you will see that happen.
Balr14 is offline Find More Posts by Balr14
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2013, 02:15 PM
Registered User
seeingeyegod's Avatar
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Jan 2008
1,796 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2 View Post
Sure there are, but that is a whole different story ... (for various reasons)
Examples?


Happy???
Satisfied
seeingeyegod is offline Find More Posts by seeingeyegod
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2013, 02:16 PM
Registered User
seeingeyegod's Avatar
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Jan 2008
1,796 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodak_jack View Post
OK, then why are you in the coax forum and commenting on a thread about a new coax? Nothing good on TV?
Actuuuuaaallly I wasn't in the forum, just clicked directly onto this thread from the main page! Booya!
seeingeyegod is offline Find More Posts by seeingeyegod
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2013, 03:15 PM
"whirlydude"
flyeraroo's Avatar
United States
Joined Sep 2008
1,509 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingeyegod View Post
Actuuuuaaallly I wasn't in the forum, just clicked directly onto this thread from the main page! Booya!
Who Cares?
flyeraroo is offline Find More Posts by flyeraroo
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2013, 05:07 PM
Registered User
seeingeyegod's Avatar
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Jan 2008
1,796 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyeraroo View Post
Who Cares?
quitcherbitchin
seeingeyegod is offline Find More Posts by seeingeyegod
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2013, 05:59 PM
"whirlydude"
flyeraroo's Avatar
United States
Joined Sep 2008
1,509 Posts
I see the CX4 is using the same size servo motors that were in the original BCX. These are the same servo motors that I have in both my CX helicopters. They are a little larger than the CX2 servos, and require a different frame. I am using the S75, which are not digital, and the ones in the CX4 are DS75, which I assume D stands for digital.
flyeraroo is offline Find More Posts by flyeraroo
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2013, 10:07 AM
NotAnotherMomentLostToSei zures
Chap1012's Avatar
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
11,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingeyegod View Post
quitcherbitchin
Are you Guys related
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=9851
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2013, 04:41 PM
Registered User
United States, PA, Reading
Joined Mar 2009
482 Posts
tippytoe is offline Find More Posts by tippytoe
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2013, 10:35 PM
Registered User
seeingeyegod's Avatar
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Jan 2008
1,796 Posts
hehe, in spirit i guess
seeingeyegod is offline Find More Posts by seeingeyegod
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2013, 11:29 PM
Transmogrified.
DismayingObservation's Avatar
Southern California
Joined Feb 2006
2,869 Posts
Yup, doggone if that CX4 isn't a Twister Police Helicam without the camera and I should know. I reviewed the TPH for this site and I actually have two of the things! One was given to me by the local hobby shop after it had been busted up by the original owner. About 40 bucks later, I was good to go.

I'm jumping on a couple of sets of skids and at least one li-po when they become available. Finally...PARTS! Hallelujah!
DismayingObservation is offline Find More Posts by DismayingObservation
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Call it a "review preview."
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2013, 02:45 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
erdnuckel2's Avatar
Joined Mar 2009
9,191 Posts
I just stop by from browsing through my formerly favorite german forum ...

... and on there, I found a post that the CX4 will be released in Germany WITH BRUSHLESS motors ... (this is also listed like this on the HH German website!!! )

Alright, now a few guys on here can SCREAM and shout ... but this also means, there is still hope for this to come to the US too ...
http://www.horizonhobby.de/blade-cx4.html

(and in case the link wont work:


So we'll have to wait and see - but this promises to get interesting, when I get there the next time ...
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Why I L-O-V-E miracle mart ...
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2013, 02:47 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
erdnuckel2's Avatar
Joined Mar 2009
9,191 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DismayingObservation View Post
Yup, doggone if that CX4 isn't a Twister Police Helicam without the camera and I should know. I reviewed the TPH for this site and I actually have two of the things! One was given to me by the local hobby shop after it had been busted up by the original owner. About 40 bucks later, I was good to go.

I'm jumping on a couple of sets of skids and at least one li-po when they become available. Finally...PARTS! Hallelujah!
At least for the LiPo you would NOT have had to wait until now, as that was always the same as for the Esky Big Lama (BOL) ... at least to all I remember ...
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Why I L-O-V-E miracle mart ...
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2013, 09:10 AM
"whirlydude"
flyeraroo's Avatar
United States
Joined Sep 2008
1,509 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2 View Post
I just stop by from browsing through my formerly favorite german forum ...

... and on there, I found a post that the CX4 will be released in Germany WITH BRUSHLESS motors ... (this is also listed like this on the HH German website!!! )

Alright, now a few guys on here can SCREAM and shout ... but this also means, there is still hope for this to come to the US too ...
http://www.horizonhobby.de/blade-cx4.html

(and in case the link wont work:


So we'll have to wait and see - but this promises to get interesting, when I get there the next time ...
E2, go to the site that you posted, and click on the specs. The motors list as 6700kv brushed? I would think when they market this helicopter it would have the same parts installed no matter where it's sold. (but then I could be wrong in thinking that also)
flyeraroo is offline Find More Posts by flyeraroo
Last edited by flyeraroo; Feb 14, 2013 at 09:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion SAR Droidworx CX4 waiting to be maide :-) cougar2465 Multirotor Talk 3 May 17, 2012 08:50 PM
Discussion Droidworx CX4 lebdog Multirotor Talk 30 Feb 10, 2012 08:53 PM
Discussion CX4 flight times jackwrangham Multirotor Talk 1 Jan 11, 2012 12:19 AM
Discussion Brushless eficiency. DJI, Herkules esc, Droidworx CX4 and Axi 2217/2 elossam Multirotor Talk 5 Jan 07, 2012 08:12 AM
For Sale align cx4 balance lipo charger, gyro, lipo battery,50a esc huycao1980 Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W) 2 Sep 03, 2007 09:52 AM