HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Mr.GFC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 04:26 PM
Living to Build'em and Fly'em.
Joined Jul 2011
65 Posts
Yippee!
New Bullet Fusalage

A friend of mine built a plane for me called The Bullet. It's a fast mover in dynamic wind. But, after a couple of landings, the fuselage kept breaking just behind a fire-wall, just behind the wing-mount nut.
So, I got a copy of the blueprint and went into AutoCAD and redesigned the plane. I am currently still using his wing, but I did finally complete the build for the new fuselage.

:
Fuselage is 29.5" wingspan is 45.75"
2 servos, Ruder, Elevator, 1 servo per aileron. I'm seriously thinking about using either Flaperons or Spoilerons.....

Can't wait till Saturday, so I can get it in the air.
Mr.GFC is offline Find More Posts by Mr.GFC
to remove ads between posts