SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by kelleysislande, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 11:33 PM
Havin' a HeLi Good Time!
Dallas, TX by way of Kelleys Island
Joined Mar 2009
75 Posts
Trader Rating: 108
For Sale
Align Super Starter $47 shipped

Howdy,

Here is an Align Super Starter that has been modified after the original switch and board failed. I got from a person who did a poor job of cutting out the opening for the new switch, so there is a piece of plastic cut out that should still be where it is. The battery compartment cover is missing as are the led's and the board they go on, so there is no battery indicator light or overload circuit. Sounds pretty horrible, right?

Well let me say that this is an awesome starter! Mechanically it is in fantastic shape, and it rocks!@@ It starts my .53 motor just as easily as a brand new one, just a little "ugly" I guess. It has some scratches on both sides of the gearbox as shown in the pics.

Comes with everything you see in the pics, $47 shipped, CONUS / Paypal

Thanks,

Bill
kelleysislande is offline Find More Posts by kelleysislande
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 06, 2013, 08:00 AM
Joined Oct 2010
4 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
Do you have the spinner cup for airplanes?
millerbl0 is online now Find More Posts by millerbl0
Old Oct 05, 2013, 11:02 PM
Joined Mar 2011
400 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
do you still have this forsale
chaos2984 is offline Find More Posts by chaos2984