|Jan 28, 2013, 12:32 PM|
Brand new fy-31ap
Hey Guys, cleaning out some shelves at home, making room (getting $$) for an adrupilot and some software.
This is a BRAND new, NEVER HOOKED UP FY-31AP. I bought this late last summer from RMRC, and then never got to using it because I bought a cyclops storm. I know these are great, and a lot of people swear by them. I however, want to play around with ardupilot and get it interfaced with a flight sim and mess around.
I dont want to sell it, but I have so much money tied up in this hobby, lol I need to sell some stuff to pay for new stuff...
Again this is brand new, the box has been opened to take pictures. This has never been updated, turned on, or plugged in or anything. The wires have never even been taken out or unwrapped! It is brand new. (As with many I take care of my stuff)
140$ shipped to anywhere in USA. Shipped in a quality box with anti-static bags and tracking. PayPal only, PM me for address. Thanks!!!
|Feb 02, 2013, 12:55 PM|
|Feb 02, 2013, 02:02 PM|
Functions of FY-31AP
By using your remote control, the FY-31AP can be turned on or off for the following functions:
• Level flight - When stabilization is activated, the FY31AP will automatically control the aircraft for smooth easy flying. For beginners in RC aircraft flying, this is advantages as it makes flight easier and increases the student pilot self-confidence. The system can be activated throughout the entire flight duration, from take off to landing.
• Emergency Recovery - If you lose orientation release all control sticks, maintain throttle and switch ON the FY31AP.The unit will automatically send the correct signals to balance of the aircraft and regain level flight, giving you time to get your orientation and fly the plane back to safety.
• Autonomous flight - with the GPS module the autonomous flight system of the FY31AP will enable you to fly fully autonomous, with up to 8 waypoints settings on the FY Ground Control Station software.
• Ground Control Station - the FY GCS software will enable you to fly autonomously to up to 8 waypoints, display in-flight telemetry data, and record that flight for replay and analysis (this requires the optional Data Radio hardware).
• Automated circling - by activating this function, the aircraft will automatically circle the selected area at a fixed altitude, the centre of the circle is the current point. You can set the circling radius, the default radius is 80 meters.
• Return to Home - You can set autonomous return to home via a 3 way switch or through your failsafe setting, enabling you plane returning to home should it lose your transmitter signal. Upon reaching the home point it will automatically engage auto circling, while it waits for your further instructions.
• First Person View - for long-distance RC flight via video transmitter, the FY31AP will maintain the balance of your aircraft. You only need to control the heading of your aircraft and enjoy the view.
• Firmwareupgrade - The FY31AP firmware is upgradable by connecting to your computer via a USB TTL cable. As Feiyu Tech continuously improves the FY31AP system, firmware upgrades will be released periodically.
|Feb 02, 2013, 02:05 PM|
and an install video
|Feb 02, 2013, 02:06 PM|
It's an amazing device, what I originally wanted all along , I only opted for the arduplitot myself because I got a deal on it cheaper than the FY31AP
This Is way much easier to setup than the ardupilot by far!
for anyone who just wants to fly and not spend a lot of time Calibrating and tweaking
Hope that clears up some questions for you
good luck with the sale!
|Feb 03, 2013, 12:14 AM|
By the time I get to use the things I buy they are usually out of date. I have the old eagletree stuff and have not hooked it up yet and a FY21 which I am installing into an X-5.
Just wondered what I am missing out that the FY31 has extra?
I see it does way points but for the general things like stabilization, gps functions I guess there is nothing wrong with the FY21?
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Fy-31ap||saabguyspg||UAV - Unmanned Aerial Vehicles||2587||Dec 16, 2014 11:03 AM|
|Question||Is fy-31ap and the Hornet OSD compatible with fy-90qpro?||mgs0098||FPV Equipment||1||Sep 23, 2013 03:15 AM|
|Question||Is fy-31ap and the Hornet OSD compatible with fy-90qpro?||mgs0098||Power Systems||1||Jan 11, 2013 03:47 PM|
|Question||fy-31ap/ap117||julie32||FPV Talk||0||Jan 03, 2013 04:25 AM|
|Idea||FY-21AP/FY-31AP and OSD FY Extender||hefest||FPV Talk||6||Nov 05, 2012 04:45 PM|