HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by 59er9er, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 28, 2013, 12:05 PM
United States, NC, Raleigh
Joined Nov 2012
98 Posts
Discussion
Night Vapor

I received my Night Vapor this weekend and have flown it everyday. I really enjoy the slow flight characteristics of this plane. I can easily speed it up with an increase in power and some elevator trim when I feel like it but mostly I just fly it slow and thread it between the pine trees in my yard. Compared to the Uberlites it seems I need to give it a bit more up elevator to maintain altitude but nothing drastically different. The Uberlites look ubercool but the NV has those sweet lights. Both are fun planes. The best part of owning both is that my son and I can fly them in our front or backyard. I think I'll take the NV out after my next meeting ends.
59er9er is offline Find More Posts by 59er9er
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Lunch time fun
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 28, 2013, 02:05 PM
How's the wind today?
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Oct 2011
762 Posts
The Night Vapor

Very cool plane! On a summer night without a breeze, you can fly it dam near a mile high. And it looks like a tiny little satellite way up there. My first one flew away on me, never got it back after searching for hours and hours. Note to self, 'don't fly off 8th floor apartment balcony anymore'.
Still got the second one.

Love this little guy!
Steve
Rcbyair is offline Find More Posts by Rcbyair
Old Jan 29, 2013, 08:51 AM
United States, NC, Raleigh
Joined Nov 2012
98 Posts
Steve, you're absolutely right, it's a cool plane. I really like being able to step out my front door (or back door) and fly it. Can't wait to take it out on a nice summer night like you said and get it way up there.
59er9er is offline Find More Posts by 59er9er
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Lunch time fun