HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by thfirefighter479, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 28, 2013, 11:29 AM
Life's 2 short not to be Extrm
United States, IL, Poplar Grove
Joined May 2012
138 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
For Sale
Lot of Indoor

************ I will be attending the Second Annual Mid-America 3DHS Fly-Low-In in Cape Girardeau, MO so if anyone is interested, I can bring these with *********

I'm selling ALL my indoor planes that are assembled and BNF (Spektrum). These are used, and have some wear/repairs.

If I sell all the planes at the same time, it would be all 4 planes for $600.00 OBO
1. Donatas Sulitmate
2. Donatas Arrow V5
3. Donatas Spies
4. SB Models Slick (one of a kind professional paint job)

Otherwise I will sell them individually for their individual prices depending on equipment (some of the planes have motors that were over 75.00)

I also have a large amount NIB Donatas indoor planes

So here is what I'm doing with these.

All Donatas planes NIB for $100.00 each SHIPPED CONUS

I have 5 Arrow V6's

If you are interested, I will sell everything as 1 lot. Contact me for price if you are interested.

I may do trades for other planes. Looking for either scale war-birds or 3D
thfirefighter479 is offline Find More Posts by thfirefighter479
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by thfirefighter479; Jun 25, 2013 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Going to the event
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 28, 2013, 12:58 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Nov 2005
1,964 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
What happened at the indoor fly in that turned you off so bad to sell off all your indoor stuff ?
fly2bob is offline Find More Posts by fly2bob
Old Jan 28, 2013, 01:17 PM
Joined May 2012
138 Posts
I'm just tired of complete and udder idiots that can't seem to follow the rules (for everyone's enjoyment). I can't stand putting 15-20 hours into building a plane just to have some moron with his box plane decide to fly right through my plane within 5 minutes of the fly-in beginning. I just can't stand it anymore. I'm just going to stick with my outdoor flying where 99% of my accidents are my fault.

Plus I guess I was spoiled a bit. My first indoor dome flying experience was at the JR dome fly in this past November.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Vinyls
Old Jan 28, 2013, 01:49 PM
dannylooper
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Aug 2011
218 Posts
Trader Rating: 45
Been there done that

You have any vpp stuff?
flybydanny is offline Find More Posts by flybydanny
Old Jan 28, 2013, 01:51 PM
Joined May 2012
138 Posts
Sorry, but no VPP
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 01, 2013, 08:51 AM
Joined May 2012
138 Posts
Shipping is typically around $10- $15 CONUS. I pack these with a lot of padding so they won't get broken. I only charge what I have to pay, nothing extra. So if you decide that you want one, I will pack it up and let you know the exact amount.
RCG Plus Member