HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Martintin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 27, 2013, 03:57 PM
1 more flight!
Denmark, Central Denmark Region, Aarhus
Joined Oct 2011
51 Posts
Cool
My Turnigy 9x Transmitter

This is my Turnigy 9X transmitter, witch I'm very glad for and this is the changes I've made to it.
  • First mod was the mod for flashing the firmware to ER9x opensource firmware. It opens a lot of posibilities and is easy to do.
  • Got the Trustfire 2500 mA batteries instead of the 8 x AA batteries. Runs for hours now
  • Back light for the the display. A must have. I choose the white one witch gives the clearest display.
  • Made a extra modification to the back light to make it programmable via ER9x firmware.
  • Trainer resistor fix. Made a solution to allow connecting of a additional transmitter or simulator via the jack plug on the rear side.
  • Switched the transmitter to FrSky to get a better receiver with diversity and failsafe (FS).
  • Switched the FrSky 2 dBi antenna to a 4.5 dBi antenna for a little better range.
  • Turned the carrying handle the other way for better storage as it was taking to much room.

Upcoming project

Link - ER9x firmware for Turnigy 9X at Google Code
Link - Turnigy 9x Forum
Martintin is offline Find More Posts by Martintin
to remove ads between posts