HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 27, 2013, 06:55 AM View Post
Evercopter4
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Obnoxious behavior). It is temporarily hidden while Evercopter4 edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Jan 27, 2013, 07:43 AM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2012
205 Posts
Everytime you start to have a little fun there's some greedy little bastard, and his greedy little policies going to Efff it up!

Good thing there's plenty of other greedy bastard hobby shops I can buy from.............yippee.
Evercopter4 is offline Find More Posts by Evercopter4
Old Jan 27, 2013, 07:44 AM
Australia, VIC
Joined Dec 2011
1,108 Posts
?????????????? You were refunded - it takes 3 to 5 business days .... ?????????????????

I hope your not a gun owner !
old4570 is offline Find More Posts by old4570
Old Jan 27, 2013, 07:55 AM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2012
205 Posts
My money needs to trickle threw the system and make everyone $10 before I can have it back. Greed plain and simple.............because we all know how fast computers are, it's just the greedy little fingers that won't press the buttons.

How long did it take HobbyKing to collect my money, a mere split second.
Old Jan 27, 2013, 08:01 AM
United States, FL, Hernando
Joined Sep 2012
1,460 Posts
Wow.... take a deeeeep breath.

I think they worked it out fine, but you did order the wrong thing and spent all your pocket change,, hmm The 3-5 days is usually a buffer for the transaction to take place, tho usually you get the refund much quicker.

If you get this upset about HobbyKing, I would hate to see you when dealing with some of these other internet vendors, I think you would burst an aneurysm.

Or you could always stay with a LHS and pay 10 times more for the same item, THEY will kiss your ass for that profit margin

HK is still one of the best out there
War Horse is offline Find More Posts by War Horse
Old Jan 27, 2013, 08:03 AM
United Kingdom, England, Bradley Stoke
Joined Mar 2001
81 Posts
Sounds like a massive over reaction.

Also, it's not actually HKs fault it takes 3-5days it's PayPal. Maybe if you had paid on credit/debit card you would of got it back faster.

Frankly though, you sound like a whiney little kid, I doubt anything they did would of pleased you...
bulldog5046 is offline Find More Posts by bulldog5046
Old Jan 27, 2013, 08:05 AM
United States, FL, Hernando
Joined Sep 2012
1,460 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evercopter4 View Post
My money needs to trickle threw the system and make everyone $10 before I can have it back. Greed plain and simple.............because we all know how fast computers are, it's just the greedy little fingers that won't press the buttons.

How long did it take HobbyKing to collect my money, a mere split second.
If you check your banking in real time , you will see it takes them a few days to actually get the money out. Its usually "pending" for at least 24 hours.
War Horse is offline Find More Posts by War Horse
Old Jan 27, 2013, 08:06 AM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2012
205 Posts
I know that there are plenty of HK sympathizer out there regardless of the issue, that's part of the prob
Old Jan 27, 2013, 08:08 AM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2012
205 Posts
The prob is that they could have easily fixed this but incompetent worker + impetent policy= BS!
Old Jan 27, 2013, 09:11 AM
Axes & Blades-Cutlery & Helis
West Monroe NY
Joined Feb 2009
3,388 Posts
yes, that's too bad, next time order the correct thing to start with.....

Of course, now with the Chinese New Year, expect 6-7 weeks for orders to get completed...happens EVERY year at this time so don't complain if you waited until now to put an order in.

Anyway Evercopter4, congrats on getting your money back, good luck with the hobby. I have noticed it is not really a service oriented business unless you buy from HH or Tower, they are pretty fast, great products, big prices, great customer support. They also do not refund shipping so don't screw up an order to those folks either.
ewoodcox is online now Find More Posts by ewoodcox
Old Jan 27, 2013, 11:37 AM
Need More PURPLE !!
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Aug 2012
3,739 Posts
Quote:
I finally decide to go on HobbyKing because everyone says they are the best site,so I made an order today.
Well, I made an error and ordered the wrong size battery so right away started an online chat with their customer service, I thought very nice this should be no problem.
The girl doesn't tell me what she's doing and just issues me store credit, but then AFTER she issues me the credit she says it' not good towards the shipping fees. Ok, I'm pissed now because I don't have extra for shipping, that was it, I spent all my pocket change on this order and told her that. So, next thing I know she's telling me that she refunded paypal and I will see my money in 3-5 business days.

You know what, HobbyKing YOU can "KISS MY F_____IN' ASS!!
YOU ARE SUCH A JOKE! WHAT HAPPENED TO ASKING YOUR CUSTOMER WHAT THEY WOULD LIKE YOU TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO SICK & DISGUSTED OF YOU GREEDY BASTARD HOBBY SHOPS!

I made the same mistake once..chatted good ol' "misty" ...corrected the battery size I needed and paid the diff.... why was this route not taken ?.........then again did you really not have a few more $'s if need be ?
Dejavu*Xion is offline Find More Posts by Dejavu*Xion
Old Jan 27, 2013, 11:49 AM
United States, MA, Plymouth
Joined Jan 2013
1,305 Posts
Quote:
I know that there are plenty of HK sympathizer out there regardless of the issue, that's part of the prob
Sure, much easier explanation than accepting you're being childish and are ignorant of how banking and refunds work.
Arr0wHead is offline Find More Posts by Arr0wHead
Old Jan 27, 2013, 02:31 PM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2012
205 Posts
I did not notice the disclaimer on the HK checkout page that said "If you do not order perfectly you will be coolly cheated out of your hard earned money."
As always a bunch of hot air coming from clueless jerks.
HobbyKing is the main sponsor for this site I understand, so I am done here.
Been nice knowing ya.....................don't want to be part of this mess!
I'm gone
Old Jan 27, 2013, 02:43 PM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2012
205 Posts
I have no tolerance for people that justify everything wrong by passing the buck and saying, "THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS,IT'S THE OTHER GUY."

YOU are the reason it is the way it is!
Keep it up and it WILL STAY the way it is
Old Jan 27, 2013, 02:50 PM
United States, MA, Plymouth
Joined Jan 2013
1,305 Posts
Quote:
I have no tolerance for people
I can tell. You're an angry guy.
Arr0wHead is offline Find More Posts by Arr0wHead