|Jan 26, 2013, 11:22 PM|
Joined Jan 2013
My Worst Experience with HobbyKing Customer Support
Just wanted to share with you all
1. I ordered a couple of items for about $80 from their USA warehouse (Order#: 2006011030)
2. HK send me a completely wrong package with items that has nothing to do with my order.
3. Then when I contacted HK, the customer support guy acknowledged the error but then tried to sell me the wrong items
4. When I declined and insisted on getting the correct items, he then said I will have to fill an RMA form, ship the wrong package back to them and then my
original order will be processed afresh subject to stock availability of the items. And that will happen after they have received the return package "acknowledged" the RMA.
5. I reminded him that I have already paid for my order and the items MUST be reserved for me and I should not be subject to stock availability issues.
That was yesterday and I'll let you know how it goes. Mind you all of this inconvenience happening to me because of their own error.
|Jan 27, 2013, 08:33 AM|
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
good luck with telling a company what they MUST do.
New member and first two posts are on this vendor. Interesting.
If you don't have the items you paid for, simply file a PP complaint or charge-back on your CC. It's extremely easy to do.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Careful!||hobbyking worst customer service ever||Ryhza||Electric Heli Talk||12||Mar 19, 2012 10:08 PM|
|Discussion||castle worst customer support I have come across||Adrian_M||Castle Creations||30||Nov 17, 2011 02:44 PM|
|Discussion||Good experience w/ BH Customer support.||JoshHefnerX||Banana Hobby||10||Apr 08, 2011 01:07 PM|
|Discussion||My experience with Nitroplanes service and support||jokeane||Nitro Planes||1||Feb 28, 2011 12:58 PM|