SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Sessholvlaru, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 26, 2013, 08:17 PM
United States, NJ, Caldwell
Joined Apr 2007
307 Posts
Trader Rating: 28
For Sale
NIB Lanier Invader. Cool weird plane!!! Trade???

Up for grabs in a NIB Lanier Invader ARF. You don't see these too often. All white and complete.

I'm asking $120 shipped CONUS but will also consider trades for NIB kits or other ARF's, just let me know what you have. Thanks!
Sessholvlaru is online now Find More Posts by Sessholvlaru
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 27, 2013, 12:11 AM
Mach 1
walterboro s.c.u.s.a
Joined Jun 2004
754 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
You right about not seeing one of these everyday..I wouldn't doubt it if it was the last one in existence.I loved the way they fly.I always thought it was the best one in the Lanier arfs of that time period.My dad had all of em.I know he had a least two of the Invaders and I couldn't wait to fly it when he bought one. He alwys had a Fox 60 or a KB 61 .They were fairly fast with those engines.I would buy it in a heartbeat if I could.

regards
pathfinder is online now Find More Posts by pathfinder
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Nice
Old Jan 27, 2013, 12:32 AM
Joined Apr 2007
307 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathfinder View Post
You right about not seeing one of these everyday..I wouldn't doubt it if it was the last one in existence.I loved the way they fly.I always thought it was the best one in the Lanier arfs of that time period.My dad had all of em.I know he had a least two of the Invaders and I couldn't wait to fly it when he bought one. He alwys had a Fox 60 or a KB 61 .They were fairly fast with those engines.I would buy it in a heartbeat if I could.

regards
Thanks for the story! Got any interesting potential trades?
Old Jan 27, 2013, 06:29 PM
Joined Apr 2007
307 Posts
Still looking for possible trades!
Old Apr 14, 2014, 09:07 PM
United States, IL, East Alton
Joined Apr 2014
0 Posts