Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by RHTizzy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 26, 2013, 06:23 AM
The Netherlands, NH, Bussum
Joined Feb 2012
207 Posts
FAQ
How to download from SVN

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbcom View Post
How to download the MPNG 2.9 R2? Is there a link?

I am not that familiar with google code and svn.

Is there a step by step tutorial how to download?

I am not a computer person
Using the link from "many different client programs and plug-ins. See your client's documentation"
I downloaded the win64 version of SVN and copied the "svn checkout http://megapirateng.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ megapirateng-read-only" command into a dos command prompt window

This downloaded the contents of the trunk to the folder "megapirateng-read-only" (located in the folder where you execute the command from, adding a path to the command makes things easier to retrieve)

The more the merrier!
RHTizzy is online now Find More Posts by RHTizzy
to remove ads between posts