HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Jan 25, 2013, 05:12 PM
United States, MA, Boston
Joined Dec 2012
636 Posts
Video
New scratch build.

hey guys hopefully you can all check out my recent thread on the plane, but I need to get all the electronics for it. It weighs about 350 grams with the nose weight (95g). wingspan 30inches. which is needs to have aa good CG, of course with electronics, the weight could go down. I have a transmitter from the FMS easy trainer 800 and could sue that as the transmitter, I may be able to use the reciever if its easy to take off. idk. Anyways heres the plane. need all the electronics/battery etc. help i can get.

it is a full three channel plane with some cool features.
#1 self leveling, dihedral wings make sure that it will never fall onto it's side.
#2 with such a big rudder, it will always turn to face the wind without control
#3 hand free gliding/self correction, will not stall unless extreme loss of speed, even then it will self correct.
#3 3 channels elevator, rudder, throttle.

BTW the plane and plane are 100% self made, although a lot of help came from the forums.

P.S. the plane is intended to be a motored glider.

the video you saw was just a hand launch with no controls, I had no way to steer it and all movement was on its own,

thanks to all.
jimmy boo is offline Find More Posts by jimmy boo
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 27, 2013, 06:04 PM
United States, MA, Boston
Joined Dec 2012
636 Posts
Thread being closed, all other comments, which are welcome, please post here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1815502
jimmy boo is offline Find More Posts by jimmy boo
Closed Thread