HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Hinnerk, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 11:13 AM
Still learning to fly
Germany, SH, Lubeck
Joined Aug 2012
56 Posts
Build Log
F645 with GA250 Gyro and Flysky TH9x Transmitter

I removed the PCB from the F645 and placed my Flysky reciever, then i placed a GA250, wich has got a wonderfull new Firmware ( http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...=1493174&pp=50 ) then i configured the gyro and went out to fly... and it works! The gyro is very stable in heading-hold-modus, in rate-mode it drifts clockwise, but as the heading-hold-modus is really fine, you donīt really need the rate-mode. The only thing i have to do for now is to trim the pirostops, as the heli sometimes bounces on hard stops.
The heli could be moved very sensitive now with the TH9x, it is such a pleasure now to do exact turns in small places, i could not do this with the original transmitter.
A big compliment to OlliW, who did the job on the GA250 firmware and to all the others, who made the ER9 Firmware for the TH9x and other TX -> they did a great job!

Hinnerk is offline Find More Posts by Hinnerk
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread