HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Johnsn93, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 05:32 PM
Joined Oct 2009
48 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
Hubsan X4 + 2 extra batteries + spare blades

Hi,
received my Hubsan X4 today and have flown 3 times but than one of the motors died and does not work anylonger.
I don't have a soldering iron and repair stuff here in America and therefore I sell it all.
In the package is the Hubsan x4 with transmitter and charger, 2 extra batteries, 4x AAA for transmitter, and spare a set of extra main blades.

Every batterie has only one flight and one motor is not working. The rest is all in perfect conditions.

Sell it for 50 USD including shipping in the US.
Johnsn93 is offline Find More Posts by Johnsn93
Last edited by Johnsn93; Jan 24, 2013 at 05:43 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 24, 2013, 09:53 PM
Chad
United States, CA, Cathedral City
Joined Dec 2010
1,707 Posts
Trader Rating: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsn93 View Post
Hi,
received my Hubsan X4 today and have flown 3 times but than one of the motors died and does not work anylonger.
I don't have a soldering iron and repair stuff here in America and therefore I sell it all.
In the package is the Hubsan x4 with transmitter and charger, 2 extra batteries, 4x AAA for transmitter, and spare a set of extra main blades.

Every batterie has only one flight and one motor is not working. The rest is all in perfect conditions.

Sell it for 50 USD including shipping in the US.
so you are selling a broken $50 quad for $50. you might want to rethink the price to help sale it.
TheOne420 is offline Find More Posts by TheOne420
Old Jan 24, 2013, 09:59 PM
Joined Oct 2009
48 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Hi, ok you are right.
I sell it for 40 USD including shipping. I think that's a fair price because it was over 80 USD and I received it today and only one motor is defect. So if someone has or buys a spare motor he has a almost new RTF quad with accessories.
Johnsn93 is offline Find More Posts by Johnsn93
Old Jan 24, 2013, 10:06 PM
Chad
United States, CA, Cathedral City
Joined Dec 2010
1,707 Posts
Trader Rating: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsn93 View Post
Hi, ok you are right.
I sell it for 40 USD including shipping. I think that's a fair price because it was over 80 USD and I received it today and only one motor is defect. So if someone has or buys a spare motor he has a almost new RTF quad with accessories.
that is a better deal i dont think it will last to long at that price.
TheOne420 is offline Find More Posts by TheOne420