HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Micubano, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 01:40 PM
Chad deQuevedo of Olyphant, PA
United States, PA, Olyphant
Joined Aug 2012
544 Posts
Discussion
Gee Bee Time!

I have been looking at the BNF E-Flite UMX Gee Bee v2's for a few months now and all the sudden the price drops like $80? My wife didn't even try to talk me out of getting one when I told her I was picking one up after work today because of the price drop and how big the price drop is. She does appreciate a good sale. The only condition was I have to take my son with me to get it. Not a problem as he loves the LHS and can fly an mCX2, mQX and HZ Champ along with drive a Venom Gambler and Traxxas Blast with no help. Not bad for 7.

Too bad it is so cold out.Phoenix has a Gee-Bee Z in it. I guess I will try and get some sim time in while waiting for a break in the weather.
Micubano is offline Find More Posts by Micubano
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts