HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Beancounter, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 11:57 AM
United States, MA, Sterling
Joined Sep 2009
413 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
Sold
UM P-51 guts

I did a full repaint last year on my mustang for the indoor season last February and everyone loved it. I upgraded to a long throw servo for the ailerons, put in a bravo SX motor of which I have one extra new in package I will include, modded the fuse as you can see so you can put the batteries inside. Unfortunately I left in the my car one day this summer and it got hot and warped the wings and tail so bad I could not get them straight enough to make it fly good anymore. I had intended to rebuild it again for this years indoor season but never got around to more than removing the tail feathers on it, and due to work schedule have not and probably will not make it to any of our indoor session this winter so I will sell this rather than just letting it sit there looking pitiful. $50 shipped Counus with all parts left in the fuse ( I will remove wings for shipping purposes) with extra bravo sx motor. Or I can remove all the electronic gear and ship it all for $45 CONUS
Beancounter is offline Find More Posts by Beancounter
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 24, 2013, 12:48 PM
Chillicothe, OH
Joined Mar 2008
262 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
PM sent
jwman is offline Find More Posts by jwman
Old Jan 24, 2013, 04:28 PM
nom
United States, ID, Boise
Joined Mar 2011
2,107 Posts
Trader Rating: 109
Did you try boiling water to create steam trick to fix it?
nom is offline Find More Posts by nom
Old Jan 24, 2013, 05:19 PM
United States, MA, Sterling
Joined Sep 2009
413 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by nom View Post
Did you try boiling water to create steam trick to fix it?
yes steam, submersion in boiling water then ho9lding it until it cooled but just could not get it close enough. It flew again but it flew terrible. I just don't have the time or $$ to fool with both micro and bigger planes so that's why i am selling. But thanks for the advice.
Beancounter is offline Find More Posts by Beancounter
Closed Thread