Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by finguz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 04:10 PM
Don't take any wooden nickels
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Mar 2012
1,944 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
Sold
Blade MCPX BNF - 5 eflite batteries, w/charger no power supply

I have a Blade MCPX V2 heli in good condition, with 5 eflite batteries (3-25C's, 2-30C's) and a celectra 1 charger but with no charger power supply. I might offer a better deal if you don't need the charger all together, just ask. If you really need the charger power supply, let me know and maybe we can still make a deal. I'd prefer to keep it, but if it makes or breaks the deal I'll include it.

There is a little damage to the canopy (but it's only cosmetic), and the frame has two canopy pegs that I had to glue back on BUT I have a brand new frame to include. I haven't changed the frame yet because so far the glue holds up fine.

-kbdd orange tail rotor + a stock mcpx tail rotor too
-extended tail boom
-swashplate damper rings

Asking $90 shipped paypal, OBO. Make me an offer.
finguz is online now Find More Posts by finguz
Last edited by finguz; Jan 23, 2013 at 07:16 PM. Reason: more accurate description and title
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 23, 2013, 07:28 PM
United States, FL, Mary Esther
Joined Jun 2008
276 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
I'll give you $75 for it without the charger.
Pavelow is offline Find More Posts by Pavelow
Old Jan 23, 2013, 07:53 PM
Don't take any wooden nickels
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Mar 2012
1,944 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
I'll PM you now with the details.
finguz is online now Find More Posts by finguz
Closed Thread