SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 23, 2013, 11:29 AM
Joined Nov 2005
36 Posts
Help!
Guardian 2d/3d issue

When in the 2d mode the aircraft flies 10 to 15 degrees right wing low. When in 3d or off mode the aircraft flies straight and level. When using the computer to set up the Guardian the AH show the right wing low in 2d and straight and level when in 3d or off mode.

I have leveled the aircraft and reset the level and flight trims several times. I have updated the firmware. I have reset the Guardian back fo factory spec and reset the setup specs. I have comfirmed that the Guardian is installed correctly. What more can I do to resolve this problem?

Thanks,

Jim
stroudj is offline Find More Posts by stroudj
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 26, 2013, 03:21 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,936 Posts
Hi Jim, I am not sure what could be causing that issue. could you open a web ticket with us at http://ticket.eagletreesystems.com, and we'll get it sorted for you.
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 27, 2013, 12:18 PM
Joined Aug 2005
957 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroudj View Post
When using the computer to set up the Guardian the AH show the right wing low in 2d and straight and level when in 3d or off mode.
With the plane sitting level (or the attitude you want), and your PC connected, when you click "Reset Level Pitch/Roll" will the AH "level"? I know I've had to click "Reset level Pitch/Roll" several times to level the AH. AH would get closer to level with each click, 'til it was level.
t.edwards is offline Find More Posts by t.edwards
Old Apr 29, 2013, 06:33 AM
United States, PA, Meadville
Joined Feb 2011
176 Posts
I have the same problem, any fixes?
davovinch is offline Find More Posts by davovinch
Old Apr 30, 2013, 11:46 AM
United States, AZ, Queen Creek
Joined Aug 2004
795 Posts
My Guardian will change the pitch trim with a change of gain.
I opened a ticket and all I got back was a rehash of the manual.
dirtybird is offline Find More Posts by dirtybird
Old Apr 30, 2013, 12:19 PM
United States, PA, Meadville
Joined Feb 2011
176 Posts
I kind of got the feeling when I asked a question at the guardian webpage contact that there was no one home. I dont have a clue what is giving yours hiccups but you should make sure that you dont have any mixes running and your throws are high in the radio, settings 50% or more at the minimum. Guardian expects to see full throws. I've been over at the big thread hashing my problems out and am ready to go back out with mine if the wind ever lets up. Choo choo 22 over there seems to be helpful. I haven't had a single calm day since getting this ready to fly and at the first opportunity will try that on mine to see if it happens for me too.
Good luck, you gotta love what fun the guardian brings to an idiot like me actually doing 3D moves, it's unbelievable!
davovinch is offline Find More Posts by davovinch
Old Apr 30, 2013, 12:25 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,936 Posts
t.edwards, the AHI on the PC will always show level when in 3D or OFF mode. When in 2D mode, if you relevel, does the AHI stay in the correct (level) orientation?
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor